RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:09:09 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Beaten in 2007 Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: The Beaten in 2007 Thread  (Read 27491 times)
buffalo27
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2007, 10:21:01 AM »

Beaten a couple in 2007:

Meet The Robinsons (360)
The Darkness (360)
DiRT (360)
F.E.A.R (360)
Ratatouille (360)
Condemned (360)
Shrek The Third (360)
Gears of War (360)
Crackdown (360)
TMNT (360)
Burnout: Revenge (360)
Prey (360)
Full Auto (360)
Resistance (PS3)
Full Auto 2 (PS3)
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma (PS3)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (Wii)
Elebits (Wii)
ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2007, 03:22:01 PM »

I beast Rastan on the PS2. I never beat it at the arcade--it would have taken way too many quarters.

Brett Weiss: Words of Wonder

Magewout
RFG Friend
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2007, 02:17:20 PM »

In alphabetical order:
Resident Evil 4 (GC) [somewhere in May]
Pokémon Snap (N64) [June 29]
Spirou (GB) [August 24]

I'm way too busy with other things these days Sad
Oh, and why teh hell can't I find the delete button on my previous post? :S
Tan
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2007, 06:47:01 PM »

Sept. 3rd - Two Worlds single player game (X360) ~25 hours or so level 53

Sept. 12th - Marvel Ultimate Alliance (X360)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 12:05:46 PM by Tan » Logged
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2007, 05:31:22 PM »

Febuary:

1. Medieval 2: Total War - PC - Pwned through Europe and North Africa with the Spanish in a short campaign I turned long and got total domination. Best strategy game to date. 10/10

2. Hitman: Bloodmoney - PC - Ah violence, I love you. Beat her on Rookie mode by blasting my way through every level with silverballers a'blazing. I really do love this series, carnally. 10/10

3. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - PC - Apparently this game is linear, and it is in parts, but there were always those other parts where you HAD to go the same way and do the same thing. Weaponry seemed unrealistic in its power. For a supposedly "uber-realistic" game it seems odd that sometimes headshots don't kill. There's no realistic violence to speak of and you have all these stupid rules you have to follow. Good graphics and sound but if you want a good infiltration/stealth game grab Hitman instead. 6.5/10

July:

4. God of War 2 - PS2 - Meh, more of the same from the first one with an extremely stupid storyline. Some cool boss fights until the last one at the end which was really dumb and boring. 7.77/10

5. Half Life 2 - PC - A great experience...You are hurled through a lightning fast journey where you're pulling the trigger. My only gripe is that it lacks very much tactical fighting, but the game is not about that. Still a brilliant piece of art. 9/10

September:

6. Sniper Elite - PC - Cool game. Realistic bullet physics provide some lulz. AI coulda used more work, as they can just zoom in on you from half a mile away. A little more realism with bullet wounds would have been cool as well. As is, it's pretty much a head shot = a one hit kill and a shot to anywhere else on their bodies = two bullets or more for kills. So you can shoot a guy twice in the pinky, or even his backpack, and kill him. 7.77/10

When shall his new form be revealed?
nester
Sega 32X

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2007, 10:00:41 PM »

Well I haven't had that much time for games lately, but I was able to beat Neutopia tonight. It's always nice crossing a TG-16 game off the list. Now I guess I'm going to go back to trying in vain to beat Gradius. Why is that game so difficult? I beat Life Force in like a month.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2007, 11:54:31 AM »

5-6 Crackdown Xbox 360

9-29 All achievements on Madden 06  XBOX 360

9-29 Halo 3 on legendary  Xbox 360

« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 11:50:01 AM by captain_nintendo » Logged

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
You will not be forgotten.

http://www.rfgeneration.c..._nintendo&folder=Coll
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2007, 01:12:25 AM »

Febuary:

1. Medieval 2: Total War - PC - Pwned through Europe and North Africa with the Spanish in a short campaign I turned long and got total domination. Best strategy game to date. 10/10

2. Hitman: Bloodmoney - PC - Ah violence, I love you. Beat her on Rookie mode by blasting my way through every level with silverballers a'blazing. I really do love this series, carnally. 10/10

3. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - PC - Apparently this game is linear, and it is in parts, but there were always those other parts where you HAD to go the same way and do the same thing. Weaponry seemed unrealistic in its power. For a supposedly "uber-realistic" game it seems odd that sometimes headshots don't kill. There's no realistic violence to speak of and you have all these stupid rules you have to follow. Good graphics and sound but if you want a good infiltration/stealth game grab Hitman instead. 6.5/10

July:

4. God of War 2 - PS2 - Meh, more of the same from the first one with an extremely stupid storyline. Some cool boss fights until the last one which was extremely dumb and boring. 7.77/10

5. Half Life 2 - PC - A great experience...You are hurled through a lightning fast journey where you're pulling the trigger. My only gripe is that it lacks very much tactical fighting, but the game is not about that. Still a brilliant piece of art. 9/10

September:

6. Sniper Elite - PC - Cool game. Realistic bullet physics provide some lulz. AI coulda used more work, as they can just zoom in on you from half a mile away. A little more realism with bullet wounds would have been cool as well. As is, it's pretty much a head shot = a one hit kill and a shot to anywhere else on their bodies = two bullets or more for kills. So you can shoot a guy twice in the pinky, or even his backpack, and kill him. 7.77/10

October

7. Call of Duty 2 - PC - I got this game today; it was free, thank god. I've been watching Ken Burns "The War" and found myself with a craving to kill some Nazis, so I did, and CoD 2 provided lots and lots of Nazis. Unfortunately; the fact that I got this game today means that I also beat the game today. Teh interwebs told me that it was a 10 hour campaign on normal. Well, it did take me ten hours to beat it...from the time I installed it, but I wasn't playing all ten of those hours, I played for more like four of those hours. The game is stupidly short, it's easy on Normal and your squadmates say the same stupid lines 60,000 times every two minutes. There were a few cool moments: climbing the rope at Point Du Hoc was awesome; as was driving a tank across the dunes of El Almein, but the rest was just meh. I give it a Maligned 6.66/10

Postal 2 - PC - It's mildly funny but after a bit the horrible game play gets to you. If, say, it ran on the Hitman engine, it would be incredible. As is, the game just tries to shock its players, and in this day and age, it could do better. 4/10
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 05:02:12 PM by The Maligned Leon » Logged

Gentlegamer
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2007, 11:21:34 PM »

I caught up on some of the "best of" Xbox library this summer, and finished:

Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 2
Crimson Skies
Fable
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2007, 04:40:35 PM »

Well, I did just beat (kinda, sorta) pokemon snap. Now I just have to completely beat it. Grin

Tell me about your variants...
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2007, 05:02:36 PM »

Febuary:

July:

4. God of War 2 - PS2 - Meh, more of the same from the first one with an extremely stupid storyline. Some cool boss fights until the last one which was extremely dumb and boring. 7.77/10

September:

October

7. Call of Duty 2 - PC - I got this game today; it was free, thank god. I've been watching Ken Burns "The War" and found myself with a craving to kill some Nazis, so I did, and CoD 2 provided lots and lots of Nazis. Unfortunately; the fact that I got this game today means that I also beat the game today. Teh interwebs told me that it was a 10 hour campaign on normal. Well, it did take me ten hours to beat it...from the time I installed it, but I wasn't playing all ten of those hours, I played for more like four of those hours. The game is stupidly short, it's easy on Normal and your squadmates say the same stupid lines 60,000 times every two minutes. There were a few cool moments: climbing the rope at Point Du Hoc was awesome; as was driving a tank across the dunes of El Almein, but the rest was just meh. I give it a Maligned 6.66/10

8. Postal 2 - PC - It's mildly funny but after a bit the horrible game play gets to you. If, say, it ran on the Hitman engine, it would be incredible. As is, the game just tries to shock its players, and in this day and age, it could do better. 4/10
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 07:03:32 PM by The Maligned Leon » Logged

Alx
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2007, 06:58:09 PM »

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Xbox 360
Final Fantasy X - PS2
Super Metroid - SNES
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kongs Quests - SNES
Super Mario Bros. - NES
Super Mario Bros. 3 - NES
Super Mario World - SNES
Sonic the Hedgehog - Genesis
The Legend of Zelda - NES
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - N64

Tan
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2007, 12:24:09 AM »

January - RTC: Shogun Empires for the DS
January - Splinter Cell DA for the Xbox

Spring - Baldur's Gate DA - GBA

June - Federation campaign in Star Trek Tactical Assault

Sept. 3rd - Two Worlds single player game (X360) ~25 hours or so level 53
Sept. 12th - Marvel Ultimate Alliance (X360)

Oct. 17th - Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2007, 01:50:25 PM »

I finally beat FF Tactics Advance for GBA. I spent forever on that game.

Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2007, 08:07:14 PM »

I beat Sonic 1, 2 and 3 for the umpteenth time recently... Wink 

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length