RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:50:29 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | Hardware Guidelines and Workplan Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Hardware Guidelines and Workplan Discussion  (Read 11117 times)
Marriott_Guy
Console Librarian
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2007, 06:59:53 PM »

I would think that the item would be listed under the parent system that it attaches to - not the software it utilizes - since it requires said system to run software from a previous system (hence an add-on for the Genesis, not listed in the SMS section).

Tan
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2007, 07:53:58 PM »

I agree. But I had to ask anyway because these guidelines need the approval of the concensus so they can be enforced by the staff if a member submits one otherwise and all bases need to be covered so there aren't any loopholes.  Smiley
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2007, 08:22:24 PM »

Okay, it's time to send this discussion to the general public.

General Members:

We've been having guideline discussions for quite some time now. As our database and site grows it becomes more and more important that we craft guidelines so that our site looks uniform and professional. The last 46 posts are the staff's thoughts on hardware guidelines; now, I am looking for the general members to get their 2 cents in. You have two weeks from the time I make this post to get your two cents in. After that, I'll craft the guidelines from all comments and then submit them to the staff / Andy for approval. I'd like this discussion to climax at a consensus, so please keep the discussion forward thinking.

I thank you all for comments on this matter, and hopefully we can craft guidelines that are concrete as soon as possible.

Hello World.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length