RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:32:56 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | The 'Super Bad Deals' thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The 'Super Bad Deals' thread  (Read 8547 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 09:40:54 PM »

Fixed

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 10:28:44 PM »

picked up a prostitute for $50, next morning when i woke up my dick was gone. it was a super bad deal in my opinion.

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 03:42:01 PM »

picked up a prostitute for $50, next morning when i woke up my dick was gone. it was a super bad deal in my opinion.

damn penis stealing whores.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 04:49:43 PM »

damn penis stealing whores.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 05:26:26 PM »

I'd say you got ripped Smiley

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 09:18:40 PM »

Star Wars Battlefront GREATEST HITS version for the low low price of 27.99.

They must not know about Walmart. LOL
Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 07:17:36 PM »

I've seen a bunch of you post 'rare' games and games with a huge demand which would mean that they aren't exactly a bad deal. Now off the top of my head, a game which costs a lot but isn't a bad deal is Panzer Dragoon Saga, which sells for a few hundred.
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 10:01:17 PM »

I've seen a bunch of you post 'rare' games and games with a huge demand which would mean that they aren't exactly a bad deal. Now off the top of my head, a game which costs a lot but isn't a bad deal is Panzer Dragoon Saga, which sells for a few hundred.

Unlike the eBayers who post every Dreamcast game as 'Rare' because people have already forgotten the system and moved on.  Fortunately for me, most end up being fairly cheap anyways due to low demand.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:36:11 PM by OatBob » Logged

it's thinking
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 03:15:44 PM »

I saw a used Tiger Woods 2000 for PS1 today; $26.99

speechless  speechless  speechless  Are you shittin' me?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2007, 03:16:42 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/J-B-H...62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
jb harold murder club for tg-cd. their selling it for $99.99 new where at www.tzd.com its $19.99 NEW.

Have you ever bought any thing from them?  I've been on the site before but was reluctant to buy from them.  Are they reputable?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Grim Fandango
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 04:41:06 PM »

I saw a used Tiger Woods 2000 for PS1 today; $26.99

speechless  speechless  speechless  Are you shittin' me?

The same place had a CIB wizardry for NES. First time I saw it, it was $7.99, decided to pass b/c I was getting some other NES games they had at more fair of a price. The next week I went it was $9.99, and the week after that it was $12.99. Passed both times obviously. The highest it went was $17.99 before it dissapeared (I'm assuming someone bought it).

It's weird because the same place I've scored outstanding deals. Picked up a boxed Little Samson there for $9.99.

[img width=300 height=225]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4282/supcatwv6.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=wallydawg[/img]
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 07:50:29 AM »

The same place had a CIB wizardry for NES. First time I saw it, it was $7.99, decided to pass b/c I was getting some other NES games they had at more fair of a price. The next week I went it was $9.99, and the week after that it was $12.99. Passed both times obviously. The highest it went was $17.99 before it dissapeared (I'm assuming someone bought it).

It's weird because the same place I've scored outstanding deals. Picked up a boxed Little Samson there for $9.99.
Sounds like the trends going on at a local here in Indiana.  Nes games used to be 2 for $5.  Now there 2 for $8 unless there "rare".  How bout a super mario bros./duck hunt for 10.00.  I'm no expert but that game is not rare or worth $10.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 07:52:20 AM by Ghost Soldier » Logged

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 12:52:53 PM »

A year or two ago I was driving back from my sisters house and I saw that a new independent video game store opened up, so I figured I should at least look around.

They had a ton of games for older systems.  Everything from Atari on up.  I started off at the Master System games and was a little put off at the prices there.  $15 for Altered Beast.  $12 for Great Golf.  $20 for Rocky.

I thought, that's probably just for the Master System because the system was kind of obscure, so I went over to the Genesis games.  Every game was at least $10.  Even for the Madden games.

I checked some other games before I left in disgust and saw the worst price for a game ever.  $40 for Sonic Blast.  I've never left an establishment that fast in my life.
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 03:52:53 PM »

A year or two ago I was driving back from my sisters house and I saw that a new independent video game store opened up, so I figured I should at least look around.

They had a ton of games for older systems.  Everything from Atari on up.  I started off at the Master System games and was a little put off at the prices there.  $15 for Altered Beast.  $12 for Great Golf.  $20 for Rocky.

I thought, that's probably just for the Master System because the system was kind of obscure, so I went over to the Genesis games.  Every game was at least $10.  Even for the Madden games.

I checked some other games before I left in disgust and saw the worst price for a game ever.  $40 for Sonic Blast.  I've never left an establishment that fast in my life.

I came across a store like that north of St. Paul. They had a fantastic selection, but there wasn't a game under $10. If memory serves, they wanted $150 for Chrono Trigger.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 11:54:54 AM »

well its good old Gamestation in sunny England that the king of "retro" ripoff, some of the shops have older consoles in the window all at the most superb prices like  a Mater system for £30 a SNES for £45 and a Gamecube for only £25!?!

thing is all these machines and games are loose dirty and at one point they were giving them away now their "rare"

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length