RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:18:17 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | The Thinktank Mission and Rules 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Thinktank Mission and Rules  (Read 12767 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:59:16 PM »

Hey there, this is your friendly neighborhood Site Director and PHP Programmer here with a few ground rules for "The Thinktank" I should also probably explain the intention of this board while I am here.

First, "The Thinktank" is a place where you, the members of this site, and make suggestions for the site, and we, the programmers, editors, and directors of the site will hopefully respond in a nice manner. More importantly and why I've broken this away from Announcements, Feedback, and Suggestions is because this where we, the programmers, directors, and editors of the site, will come to you, asking for input and suggestions to help guide the next project. Hopefully, this forum will allow for some spirited discussion and help make the site a better place for collectors, gamers, and people who just want to call the site their online home.

Since I am encouraging suggestions and requests in this forum I need to make a few things clear. First, a request does not guarantee that it will become a feature of the site. Some requests may be too technical or require a total recode of the existing database, and we just don't want to do that. But, we are willing to listen, and if something is currently not doable then we will politely say so. If your request gets declined do not feel crushed and do not hold it personally, it's just that somethings may be outside the scope of the site or just are not doable at the time they are requested. Getting nasty over a declined request may have some undesired consequences for the person who gets nasty, so please keep a level head.

I have made this forum visible to all members, and I beg for your assistance in helping to make the site a better place. We don't know what you want unless you request it, so please make requests and suggestions. It'll help make us a better place on the net for all.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 12:00:53 AM by TraderJake » Logged

Hello World.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length