RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:49:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Hot Deals, Promotions, Giveaways and Sales. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 112 Print
Author Topic: Hot Deals, Promotions, Giveaways and Sales.  (Read 788425 times)
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

I don't know if it's nation wide, but I just picked up a Mattel Hyperscan system and 2 games for $40.  The system itself is $20, and each of the games are $10.  They are also selling thier controllers for $10 a piece and the booster packs for $2.50 a piece.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2008, 07:57:00 AM »

They have been close to that price at walmarts down here for awhile now.
Did you get the 2player system bundle or the standard version.

Also where did you get yours as i still would like to get IWL and Ben10... and i think they were 15 a piece last time i was at walmart(and all they had was IWL!! >:-/)

Sauza12
DB Contributor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2008, 10:42:17 AM »

Oh yeah, I just realized I didn't mention WHERE I got them  Tongue

They were at Toys R' Us.  They didn't have the two player bundle, just the one player version.  I did a little research on the system and it looks like Marvel Heroes and Spiderman 3 are both pretty rare.  I'm going to swing by a few TRU's today and try to see if any of them have Ben 10 or Spiderman. 

I might accidentally find my way into a complete collection  slick
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2008, 10:29:09 AM »

The local Wal Mart had three pretty kickass deal going on...

Wii Classic controller and glove for it...$18 (as I recall)
2000 point Wii Shop card and a Wii remote glove for $18 (The 2000 point card is worth $20 normally.)

However, the best one has to be this:
DS Lite case, 3 stylus, AND A FREE GAME for $15! The game selection varies, but I remember seeing Star Fox Command, True Swing Golf, Polarium, and Elite Beat Agents.

I found these in the clearance section of electronics, and they had a shitload of the point cards and case/game bundles. Again, this is just my local Wal-Mart as far as I know, so YMMV.

Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2008, 11:54:24 AM »

The local Wal Mart had three pretty kickass deal going on...

Wii Classic controller and glove for it...$18 (as I recall)
2000 point Wii Shop card and a Wii remote glove for $18 (The 2000 point card is worth $20 normally.)

However, the best one has to be this:
DS Lite case, 3 stylus, AND A FREE GAME for $15! The game selection varies, but I remember seeing Star Fox Command, True Swing Golf, Polarium, and Elite Beat Agents.

I found these in the clearance section of electronics, and they had a shitload of the point cards and case/game bundles. Again, this is just my local Wal-Mart as far as I know, so YMMV.

Yea, my Wal-Mart had that and I picked up Elite Beat Agents with the DS kit for $15 but it is NOT all Wal-Marts.  I've only seen it at one out of the 5 Wal-Marts I've been too.  They also had for $20 on clearance 2 Wii game packs, but of course there are crappy Conspiracy Entertainment shovel ware games.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2008, 11:55:46 AM »

Also, Toys R Us has Guitar Hero 3 $20 off this week.  ROCK ON!!!

SMS set complete!
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2008, 03:18:24 PM »

They also had for $20 on clearance 2 Wii game packs, but of course there are crappy Conspiracy Entertainment shovel ware games.
I saw that too, but I didn't bother listing them because of what you said. Smiley

Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2008, 07:15:07 AM »

They also had for $20 on clearance 2 Wii game packs, but of course there are crappy Conspiracy Entertainment shovel ware games.
I saw that too, but I didn't bother listing them because of what you said. Smiley

Yea, I ended up picking them up anyways.  I haven't played any of them yet.

SMS set complete!
Sauza12
DB Contributor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #68 on: February 29, 2008, 05:13:02 PM »

In case anyone here hasn't heard, CompUSA is going out of buisness.  I think a majority of thier stores are already closed, but I know the one by Tri-County mall in Cincinatti is still open until this Sunday.  Games are 50% off right now.  I picked up Soul Nomad for the PS2 there yesterday and there were still a bunch of games left.  I left Atlier Iris 3 for one of you guys  Wink

Also, a bunch of Hollywood Video and Gamecrazy are closing and thier prices are 40% off of games right now.  For you Michigan guys, the location on 12 mile and Southfield, as well as the one on Hoover between 10 and 11 Mile are both going out of buisness.  There were still a shit load of good games still at the Hoover store today.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 11:56:38 AM by Sauza12 » Logged
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2008, 02:22:40 PM »

You might want to go to your local Best Buy. The local one here has a bunch of games for 50%. It's mostly PSP stuff mixed in with some PS2 and PS3 games, but holy shit you can hit a goldmine of PSP savings! I got:

LocoRoco: $15
Wipeout Pure: $8
EA Replay: $5
Gunpey: $5

Follow me on Twitter
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2008, 03:24:43 PM »

Remember that Wal-Mart deal from a few posts ago? Well they dropped the price on those clearance items. I got Elite Beat Agents, a DS Lite Case, and 3 stylus for $2.50!!!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2008, 03:28:16 PM »

Remember that Wal-Mart deal from a few posts ago? Well they dropped the price on those clearance items. I got Elite Beat Agents, a DS Lite Case, and 3 stylus for $2.50!!!!!!!

I'll be swinging by my local Wal-Mart tonight!

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2008, 12:34:10 AM »

Looks like i'll have to make a late trip to mine...
I know they had those packs with GBA games too around here.

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2008, 05:15:37 PM »

Did anyone else have any luck finding that?

Also: here's a pretty awesome deal. Print this coupon out for 25% off any used PS3 game at GameStop!

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/...ia/2008/04/ebc3005402.jpg

Follow me on Twitter
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2008, 05:17:45 PM »

I stopped at Wal-Mart today, and the only thing on their clearance shelf was a horrible selection of crushed GBA games, mostly spin-offs of Disney TV shows.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 112 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length