RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:21:52 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Hot Deals, Promotions, Giveaways and Sales. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 112 Print
Author Topic: Hot Deals, Promotions, Giveaways and Sales.  (Read 793552 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2008, 03:01:27 PM »

Picked up Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for the Xbox for $6 CIB from a Hollywood Video Going out of Business sale.

Gamestop/EB email coupon for 25% off used 360 games this week (through 4/24), plus 10% for Edge card. Got VF5 and C&C 3 for a total of $42.70. Both were CIB and the last used copy of each in the store...they were waiting for me. Cool

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2008, 08:40:09 AM »

Circuit City has No More Heroes and Blue Dragon on sale this week for $19.99.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2008, 08:49:00 AM »

Thanks for the heads up phoenix.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2008, 12:36:43 PM »

EB/Gamespot is having an "up to 50% off" sale.

At lunch I bought:

Katamari Damacy (PS2) $9.99
Odin Sphere (PS2) $19.99

Both NIB. Cool

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2008, 01:27:51 PM »

I picked up Odin Sphere, too. I really hate when they sell "new" games that aren't really new. As far as I am concerned, when they cut that cellophane off it becomes a used game. I wouldn't have left this one sealed anyway, because I really wanted to play it, but it's the principal of the thing.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2008, 04:18:24 PM »

The guy at the store I bought them at actually pulled cellophaned NEW copies from behind the counter when I gave him the opened boxes from the bin. He basically set them aside and brought the REAL copies out to make the sale. Cool

BadEnoughDude
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2008, 05:58:34 PM »

That's awesome. I specifically asked for a new one, and they said they had to slit them all open. Not only that, it had a horribly cheap, generic PS2 case. It didn't even have the memory card slot. Luckily I still have a few cheap games that I can swap cases with. I'm running low, though...

Minnesota represent.
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Tan
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2008, 06:28:53 PM »

That's awesome. I specifically asked for a new one, and they said they had to slit them all open. Not only that, it had a horribly cheap, generic PS2 case. It didn't even have the memory card slot. Luckily I still have a few cheap games that I can swap cases with. I'm running low, though...

Are you sure it's not one of the new PS2 cases? Many games come without mem card slots now, different style of cases but all are official Sony if they have the PlayStation logo on them. I have a few new games with a style of case that has an engraved logo directly above a disc tray that's now placed in the center. As far as I know there are 3 or 4 different styles of PS2 cases in existence.

Just thought I'd mention that in case keeping the original case style with the right game is important to some people. Smiley
BadEnoughDude
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2008, 06:47:01 AM »

Are you sure it's not one of the new PS2 cases? Many games come without mem card slots now, different style of cases but all are official Sony if they have the PlayStation logo on them. I have a few new games with a style of case that has an engraved logo directly above a disc tray that's now placed in the center. As far as I know there are 3 or 4 different styles of PS2 cases in existence.

Just thought I'd mention that in case keeping the original case style with the right game is important to some people. Smiley

It would be important to me if the quality of the case was good, but it's not. The new case was flimsy and cheap feeling, and it didn't even hold the manual into place.

Minnesota represent.
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2008, 06:03:21 AM »

Amazon gold box deals TODAY - SSBB $26

Click here for all the deals

Deal of the Day:
Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii) $26

Lightning Deals (thanks lightningdeals.com)

6AM PDT
Yoshi's Island DS

8AM PDT
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

10AM PDT
Super Mario Galaxy

12PM PDT
New Super Mario Bros

2PM PDT
Mario Kart DS

4PM PDT
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

6PM PDT
Mario Party DS

8PM PDT
Pokemon Diamond

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details:
"On Friday, June 27, 2008, for the first time ever, Nintendo video games will be featured as the top nine deals in the Amazon.com Gold Box. The identities of each deal will be revealed one at a time.

Here's how it will work:

* At 12:01 AM PST the first deal will be the Gold Box Deal of the Day. Its special discounted price will be available all day only on Friday, June 27 (or until we run out.)
    * Starting at 6:00 AM PST, the second deal will be featured as a Lightning Deal. This special price will be available for the following two hours.
    * Each of the eight remaining deals will also be Lightning Deals. Starting every two hours that follow at 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 6:00 PM PST, and 8:00 PM each deal will be available for two hours after it begins.
    * Discounts on each deal will be available only while supplies last.
    * Learn more about Gold Box Deals in our Help section."
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2008, 11:22:32 AM »

GameStop has 30% off used GameCube and Xbox games.  Heres the link to print out the coupon.

http://www.gamestop.com/g...fsi/images/EBC3006012.jpg
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2008, 10:14:13 PM »

GameCrazy has an ongoing 5 for $5 for classic plastic. That includes Saturn, Dreamcast, Genesis, NES, SNES, PS1, GB, GBC, and any other 'classic' systems.

Tell me about your variants...
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2008, 10:07:01 PM »

Blast Works: Build Trade Destroy for the Wii is now only $10 at Best Buy. The game came out just last month and is actually really good!

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Mr. Ksoft
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2008, 11:13:59 PM »

Whoa, it is!?  YES!!

I was gonna pick it up before but as usual the price scares me away because it's a Wii title and I've had bad luck picking good titles.  If it's $10 though I'm totally snagging it.

Interesting stuff:
Monochrome Nightmares (self-made games)
Exploding Jellyfish (self-made music)
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2008, 01:38:36 AM »

It's an awesome horizontal shmup. The game is kinda like R-Type or some other horizontal shmup crossed with Katamari Damacy. If you want an idea of how the game plays, try out Tumiki Fighters, the freeware PC game it's based on.

You could just download the freeware version, but then you'd be missing out on all the editing/sharing options that Blast Works offers. You can download all sorts of free user-created content for the game at www.blastworksdepot.com.

The game also has the original Tumiki Fighters and three other games Kenta Cho made on the disc.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 112 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length