RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:29:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Hot Deals, Promotions, Giveaways and Sales. 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 112 Print
Author Topic: Hot Deals, Promotions, Giveaways and Sales.  (Read 793578 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #255 on: August 10, 2012, 02:03:11 PM »

Hey now,

Best Buy is having a Summer Gaming Blowout on over 100 games and accessories, including Pilotwings Resort for 3DS for $4.99, and Sin & Punishment: Star Successor for Wii, also $4.99. I even saw 4GB PSP memory sticks for $1.99 each.

Fair warning: it appears that a lot of the items on sale can only be ordered online for pick-up at the nearest Best Buy, and cannot be shipped directly to your home.

Also, a few of the items I tossed into my virtual cart were already gone when I tried to complete checkout, so time is of the essence here.

Here's the link to the first page of Summer Blowout deals.

Was just coming to post this. The sale prices don't go into affect until ~midnight tonight i though?

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #256 on: August 10, 2012, 02:05:36 PM »

Hey now,

Best Buy is having a Summer Gaming Blowout on over 100 games and accessories, including Pilotwings Resort for 3DS for $4.99, and Sin & Punishment: Star Successor for Wii, also $4.99. I even saw 4GB PSP memory sticks for $1.99 each.

Fair warning: it appears that a lot of the items on sale can only be ordered online for pick-up at the nearest Best Buy, and cannot be shipped directly to your home.

Also, a few of the items I tossed into my virtual cart were already gone when I tried to complete checkout, so time is of the essence here.

Here's the link to the first page of Summer Blowout deals.

Was just coming to post this. The sale prices don't go into affect until ~midnight tonight i though?

Correct, these deals haven't started yet.

The deals that this post was referring to are over, there is another Best Buy Summer Gaming Blowout sale that starts the day after tomorrow (8/12).

List of items on sale:
http://slickdeals.net/f/5...ulletstorm-PS3-360-5-More
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 02:08:09 PM by wildbil52 » Logged

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #257 on: August 10, 2012, 02:06:39 PM »

I was going to say that the link didn't work for me, but I guess now I know why. $5 games sounds good.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #258 on: August 10, 2012, 02:08:46 PM »

I was going to say that the link didn't work for me, but I guess now I know why. $5 games sounds good.

Yeah dude, Kirby's Epic Yarn and Rayman Origins for $10 each are tops on my list.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #259 on: August 10, 2012, 04:36:47 PM »

Another BB deal:
"Save $35 on Wii Zelda Skyward Sword
The Legend continues. Embark on Link's greatest adventure yet with The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Wii, now at a great price.
Offer expires: 08/18/2012

Pull your sword from its sheath and get ready for an epic battle. With full motion control supported by the Wii MotionPlus accessory (not included), Link's actions mirror your on-screen movements as you draw your bow and fire it, toss bombs at enemies and use your whip to solve puzzles with clear accuracy. New gameplay mechanics, beautifully designed visuals and intuitive controls give you a multitude of action with simple, intuitive motions. Get it now for less.

Offer available at Best Buy® stores only."

Pretty sure this is available to (free) Gamers Club members.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #260 on: August 10, 2012, 06:40:06 PM »

So... does this mean you didn't take advantage of the first summer blow-out sale, then?  Cry

I know what it was: when I posted it over 2 weeks ago, you were glancing at the updated threads on the forum main page, saw that I'd added a new post on this very thread, and you said to yourself, "Aw man, he most likely posted another promo announcement for those goddamned Skylanders figures. Seriously, that dude needs to get a life."  grrr

Well, you were half right at least.  Wink

But hey, come on-- ya gotta trust me to find a few worthwhile non-Skylanders specials every once in a while. I'm not that obsessed.  Tinfoil

On a more serious note: thanks for filling me in on the Best Buy Skyward Sword promo, which I'll be taking advantage of as soon as I put up this post.  Cheesy

You're awesome, big guy-- I don't care what everyone else here says about you.  Grin
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #261 on: August 10, 2012, 06:51:30 PM »

DID PEOPLE TELL YOU I WAS SHORT!?!?!!?!?!?!? Cry
The correct term is vertically challenged.

Also those frito skylanders were going for over 50$s a piece when i last saw one. Which was shortly after they started shipping them

EDIT
Also there was a "click here to redeem" thing. So don't just walk into a store and expect it to be X$ off. Smiley

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #262 on: August 10, 2012, 07:05:22 PM »

Kirby and Bust-a-Move Universe sound decent.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #263 on: August 10, 2012, 10:38:28 PM »

DID PEOPLE TELL YOU I WAS SHORT!?!?!!?!?!?!? :'(
The correct term is vertically challenged.

I recall them saying something about an inability to walk up stair steps with cans of paint.

Also those frito skylanders were going for over 50$s a piece when i last saw one. Which was shortly after they started shipping them

Well, if they're starting to ship 'em out, I hope to be getting mine in pretty soon.

EDIT
Also there was a "click here to redeem" thing. So don't just walk into a store and expect it to be X$ off. Smiley

Wait-- you mean I can't just go in there, grab a copy of Skyward Sword off the shelf, and beg them to take my word for it?

[img width=480 height=386]http://www.mediafire.com/conv/6089185c5d7c32d79c1bf1a84e45a01921c08c3fcb83e40a06544921f08b104b4g.jpg[/img]

[img width=470 height=768]http://www.mediafire.com/conv/b30f5b4f088c9c13362916a3c26e361d7a2e2728d9710993c1ff791ee631d01b6g.jpg[/img]

Sheesh-- what's this world comin' to?

Yeah dude, Kirby's Epic Yarn and Rayman Origins for $10 each are tops on my list.

I'm definitely interested in Rayman Origins, along with Tetris Axis.

Ooh, and a Wii Nerf sports pack for $1.99?! Now, that's more like it!
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2012, 09:36:24 AM »

Your member ID starts with 2.
From this day forward your coupons will be mine.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2012, 03:28:41 PM »

Your member ID starts with 2.
From this day forward your coupons will be mine.

Actually, it's a 7 with self-esteem issues.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #266 on: August 12, 2012, 07:11:25 AM »

The Best Buy Summer Gaming Blowout (Part 2) has commenced:

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...ries&nrp=15&iht=n
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #267 on: August 12, 2012, 11:49:41 AM »

To those who have not been to BB yet.
If the website says that the game is not available in your area it might be a lie. A few of the things i was looking into said they would not ship to home and were not available at stores in my area.
When i got to the store they had dozens of them.

Also if you do a store pic up of 50$s or more you can get a 10$ coupon emailed to you in X# of days.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #268 on: August 12, 2012, 03:09:11 PM »

i wish they did this in canada, some of those deals look amazing
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #269 on: August 12, 2012, 03:13:50 PM »

Went to Dollar Tree today and they had PSP Movies for $1.00 Each