RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:00:32 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Hot Deals, Promotions, Giveaways and Sales. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 112 Print
Author Topic: Hot Deals, Promotions, Giveaways and Sales.  (Read 788463 times)
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #615 on: June 18, 2014, 11:00:26 AM »

Me again.  The GoG Summer Sale has hit it's apex, I think.  Quite a few bundles up for pretty cheap until 9am EST tomorrow.  Wing Commander?  $9.52 for the whole saga.  Ultima?  Get the whole mess for $7.14.  If that doesn't tickle your fancy there are 28 more bundles available, all under $10 with the exception of three (D&D Masterset, Heroes of Might & Magic set, and the Deponia trilogy).

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #616 on: June 27, 2014, 07:00:42 PM »

If any of you own a Kindle Fire, their free app of the day expands over multiple apps today instead of just one, one of the apps included is Sonic 2.

Also, if any of you aren't already aware, Toys "R" Us is having a clearance sale, and some good accessories are on sale as well as games. I noticed a lot of the non-mario Wii U titles are green tagged, which puts them at $15.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #617 on: June 28, 2014, 09:40:39 AM »

^Thanks for the heads up Boshamp - I just picked up a bunch of stuff at TRU.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 09:42:49 AM by blcklblskt » Logged
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #618 on: June 28, 2014, 11:00:03 AM »

I saw your post on the small scores thread. You made out pretty good as well. Smiley

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #619 on: June 28, 2014, 04:47:14 PM »

To respond to a different purchase, I ended up in a different part of town and went to Toys "R" Us again to check the deal. I jokingly complained about buying everything at 80% off on day and the next day, it went up to 90%. The electronics guy then told me it was going to change again and go even more on sale next Sunday.

July 6th is that date and will likely be the best time to scavenge the leftovers from this crazy sale at TRU. He said the green and blue are likely going to change to 80% and 95% respectively, but the yellow and brown he isn't sure about, since all the stuff in electronics is only on green or blue clearance.

I hope this rumor is true, because 95% off of new games and accessories is nothing to sniff at.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #620 on: July 01, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »

I stopped in TRU today.
Guy said delivery tonight and potentially new stock(for out of stock items) tomorrow on discount did not specify potentially new items on clearance.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #621 on: July 12, 2014, 01:54:29 PM »

PSN is having a pretty good weekend sale with over 20 games priced at 99 cents. Some good stuff here including a few PS1 classics.

http://blog.us.playstatio...9-each-this-weekend-only/

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #622 on: July 12, 2014, 11:32:35 PM »

DoDonPachi Resurrection (Deluxe Edition) - PAL/JP exclusive game. This is the PAL version which is supposedly region free(excluding Japan who has their own version). Only 14$s for you SHMUP fans.
http://www.play-asia.com/...aOS-13-49-en-70-4plb.html

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #623 on: July 13, 2014, 11:18:17 AM »

At Toys R Us you can get any four single Skylanders figures, mix-&-match, for $40.

http://www.toysrus.com/pr...ndex.jsp?promoId=42934566

Gotta make room for the Trap Team...
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #624 on: July 13, 2014, 02:21:42 PM »

I'll swing by toys r us to check today. Little late in the day now but I'll see what I can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #625 on: July 13, 2014, 02:42:46 PM »

In addition to the clearance sale, the Nickelodeon TMNT game was marked down to 10 bucks from 30 when I went yesterday. The clearance sale's last day is the 2nd of August. I am not sure if they will increase the percentages even further leading to that date, but they are definitely restocking and putting a lot of it on clearance. I almost thought about clearing the shelf of all the Fortune street they had to re-sell, but after a quick peek on the phone, that title is really dropping in price. I wish other Mario titles would drop in price.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #626 on: July 13, 2014, 03:50:18 PM »

In addition to the clearance sale, the Nickelodeon TMNT game was marked down to 10 bucks from 30 when I went yesterday. The clearance sale's last day is the 2nd of August. I am not sure if they will increase the percentages even further leading to that date, but they are definitely restocking and putting a lot of it on clearance.

Just came back from a Skylanders run at the local TRU, and I saw a thing or two at 70% off I thought of getting.  But I figure they'll still be around when the discounts deepen again.

BTW I've noticed that Amazon.com is matching or close to matching TRU's clearance prices on many of the items I was eyeballing.

I almost thought about clearing the shelf of all the Fortune street they had to re-sell, but after a quick peek on the phone, that title is really dropping in price.

I searched for Fortune Street on Toysrus.com a moment ago, and there were no results. Guess they're all sold out everywhere. Guess you'll hafta settle for Nintendo-themed Monopoly instead.

I wish other Mario titles would drop in price.

Yeah, well, wish in one hand and sh*t in the other, and see which hand fills up first. Unless they rerelease them as Nintendo Selects, fuggedaboudit.

'Late
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #627 on: July 13, 2014, 03:52:05 PM »

DoDonPachi Resurrection (Deluxe Edition) - PAL/JP exclusive game. This is the PAL version which is supposedly region free(excluding Japan who has their own version). Only 14$s for you SHMUP fans.

Thanks Izret!! I picked up one for myself and a few for the store. Great price!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #628 on: July 13, 2014, 04:22:56 PM »

Glad someone saw it amidst all the Skylanders sales Tongue

I was going to grab a copy but can't justify at this time.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #629 on: July 13, 2014, 04:39:36 PM »

Glad someone saw it amidst all the Skylanders sales Tongue

I was going to grab a copy but can't justify at this time.

That's okay, I bought one of my own to compensate.

See, I get other stuff besides Skylanders... and Nerf guns... and Optimus Prime stuff... and high-quality Sonic Rule 34 illustrations... and Slurpees...
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 112 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length