RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:31:24 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Hot Deals, Promotions, Giveaways and Sales. 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 112 Print
Author Topic: Hot Deals, Promotions, Giveaways and Sales.  (Read 788354 times)
zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #780 on: December 24, 2014, 09:59:43 AM »

Square Enix is having a pretty good sale, though I'm pretty late sharing it and it's almost over, lots of stuff is sold out, but what the hell,

http://store.na.square-en...list/categoryID.63256100/

Kept the good stuff for yourself and passed along the rest to us eh? Smiley
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #781 on: December 24, 2014, 10:33:07 AM »

Hahaha, no. I didn't see it until yesterday. Still plenty of good stuff in stock!

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #782 on: December 24, 2014, 01:05:51 PM »

local game store is having a boxing day sale, if you see anything you really want from here and are willing to cover shipping out of Canada then send me a PM and i'll pick it up for you. some of the modern stuff is really cheap, like some $10 PS4 and XB1 games. some stuff isn't really that great of a sale, but i'm definitely picking up Luigi's Mansion for myself if i can get it.

https://www.facebook.com/...a/posts/593883610757615:0

no bites on this? the sale is on the 26th for those who don't know what boxing day is (i forgot that the US doesn't have that holiday). i'll probably be lining up before they open, first 10 people in the store get to pick one item for free and this stores usually gets big lines when they have sales like this.

the link again: https://www.facebook.com/...a/posts/593883610757615:0
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #783 on: December 24, 2014, 01:27:04 PM »

Thanks for the offer, techwizard. That official 360 racing wheel is a great deal at that price. They stopped making it years ago, and it is a really great force-feedback setup. Someone should snag that.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #784 on: December 24, 2014, 01:30:32 PM »

GoG has released Akalabeth for free to everyone (I think for good).  To celebrate this for the next fourty hours they are discounting all the Ultima games 80%, which basically translates to $7.14 for all the Ultima games, as well as the Ultima Underworld games.  One point of note is that you don't have to buy all of the games to get the full discount, which means you can do what everyone who has played that wretched game wants to do, and omit Ultima IX, which brings the price down to $5.95.

As an extra added bonus GoG also has GeordyJones doing a twelve-hour Twitch stream for the series.  Unfortunately it is about 9.5 hours in, which means he is playing Ultima IX.  So, no point in tuning in.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #785 on: December 27, 2014, 01:20:46 AM »

Hey now,

A big new year's day sale will be going down at all of my local Goodwill stores:

You might want to check to see if the Goodwill(s) in your locale will be doing the same...

Doesn't matter.  Goodwil doesn't have shit for video games anymore.

Well if that's the way you're gonna be, you can forget about tagging along with me on one of my trademark cross-county thrift crawls, ya buzzkill.  Angry
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #786 on: December 27, 2014, 07:05:03 AM »

Hey now,

A big new year's day sale will be going down at all of my local Goodwill stores:

You might want to check to see if the Goodwill(s) in your locale will be doing the same...

Well if that's the way you're gonna be, you can forget about tagging along with me on one of my trademark cross-county thrift crawls, ya buzzkill.  Angry

I'm coming, I'm coming!  Where are you at?!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #787 on: December 27, 2014, 11:28:39 AM »

Hey now,

Silicon Freakin' Valley, punk. You know, the birthplace of your favorite hobby. I'll even drive you by such sights as Apple HQ, Netflix HQ, eBay HQ, and the home of the Great Internet Satan (Google). We'll check out the spot where Atari got started, the HP garage, and even the site of the first Chuck E. Cheese. We'll also visit the Tech Museum and Computer History Museum, just for the hell of it. It'll blow your geekin' little mind clean outta your skull!

Or is that too much excitement for you to manage in one day?  Tongue
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #788 on: December 28, 2014, 08:34:22 PM »

Hey now,

Silicon Freakin' Valley, punk. You know, the birthplace of your favorite hobby. I'll even drive you by such sights as Apple HQ, Netflix HQ, eBay HQ, and the home of the Great Internet Satan (Google). We'll check out the spot where Atari got started, the HP garage, and even the site of the first Chuck E. Cheese. We'll also visit the Tech Museum and Computer History Museum, just for the hell of it. It'll blow your geekin' little mind clean outta your skull!

Or is that too much excitement for you to manage in one day?  Tongue

I wasn't married I would seriously fly out. That would be awesome!

SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #789 on: December 28, 2014, 08:36:55 PM »

The Target near my hotel in Eagan, MN (Country Inn and Suites) has 50% off a bunch of games including Halo Wars and Fable III for $7.50. It's about 5 minutes from the hotel.

SMS set complete!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #790 on: December 29, 2014, 09:46:11 PM »

Apparently Target is running a 50% off sale on "discontinued" games/software.

Not sure exactly what is entailed but i've seen pics of 2 different PSP bundles and a SSB 3DS all paid for at 99.99

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #791 on: December 29, 2014, 10:18:26 PM »

Apparently Target is running a 50% off sale on "discontinued" games/software.

Not sure exactly what is entailed but i've seen pics of 2 different PSP bundles and a SSB 3DS all paid for at 99.99

I was just coming here to post about this.  Basically in the part of the video game section where they just have a bunch of games lined up on the shelf, a number of them are 50% off whatever price they were before this sale hits.  If you want to find a price you'll have to grab any games you want and truck over to one of the self scanners in the store.  I have found the following though:

Deadpool (360) - $6
Killer Instinct Combo Breaker Pack (XBone) - $10
Red Dead Redemption:  Undead Nightmare (360) - $7.50
Deus Ex:  Human Revolution (360) - $10
Injustice:  Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (360) - $10
Bioshock:  Infinite Ultimate Edition (360, The one in the big box) - $40
Angry Birds Trilogy (Wii) - $10
Lego The Hobbit (Xbone) - $20

...among others that just aren't coming to me right now.  If you go to 15 different Targets you'll find 15 different spreads of games, so if you have any Christmas returns there, head out now.  It's a fun little hunt
Sauza12
DB Contributor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #792 on: December 29, 2014, 10:22:54 PM »

Sorry for the double post, but I had another deal to pass along.  Right now at K-Mart (if you still have those by you  Cry) all of the Great Games Great Prices dump bin games have been marked down to $5 a piece, no matter what the price on the game says.  There's no signage up, but as long as the game has the secondary UPC sticker over the back of the original one, it'll be $5.  I grabbed:

Street Fighter X Tekken (360)
Blades of Time (360)
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 w/Bonus DVD Movie (360)
Lego Batman w/Bonus DVD Movie (360)

Nothing Earth shattering, but $5 a piece isn't too bad for those.  I've never seen the Lego games with the DVDs before, so that alone made it worth it for me.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #793 on: December 31, 2014, 12:05:56 AM »

350 gets you
Xbox 1 Ass Creed Black Flag/Unity System Bundle
2nd controller
1 year of live
http://www.newegg.com/Pro...9513&SID=eh2o3cqmif6c

Wish i had it

Sauza12
DB Contributor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #794 on: January 02, 2015, 09:28:07 PM »

Through Sunday, the Microsoft store is offering a minimum of $10 trade in for any PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One game you bring in.  Yes, even 5 year old sports games.  

I went to Gamestop and bought Rock Band 2, FEAR Files and DJ Hero for a total of $6 minus the pro membership discount and then used two games my wife bought me from 5 Below that I already had and got $50 in credit which I used for Metro Redux and Watch Dogs for XBone.

There's a maximum trade in of games per person, but that's per store, and you also have to use it towards the purchase of a game..  If you have more than one in your area, you should be able to clean up, especially if you have someone that can trade in games on your behalf.  I'm dragging the wife out tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 112 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length