RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:01:35 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | staff recognition 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: staff recognition  (Read 1694 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: June 30, 2007, 07:13:30 PM »

OK this can be either taken as a joke or seriously cause it kinda goes both ways....

have an employee of the month.

now here is where i am serious about this:
there is a decent amount of very good  people that help this website run smoothly and i can guess that most of the time their work goes unnoticed. so every month a person from the staff is selected as the employee of the month and recognized for their hard work. the person could be selected by the 'lord of the forum' based on their work or even just at random. this is just an idea to get the staff here a little more appreciation. you guys do an awesome job, keep it up!

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 08:02:15 PM »

no one has anything to say?
come on. its an ok idea.
come on i was the guy that had the weekly chat idea.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tan
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 08:03:34 PM »

The appreciation posts on the front page kind of do that already.  Tongue
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 08:04:52 PM »

The appreciation posts are also going to be a monthly occurrence, since we are nothing without you guys.

Hello World.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length