RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:35:38 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Movies so BAD they're good! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Movies so BAD they're good!  (Read 10674 times)
hardart
Memorex VIS
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 06:20:29 PM »

just watched cool as ice for the first time today. i remember seeing the trailer on an old x rental copy of waynes world i have. and i relly wanted to see it but didnt want to ever buy it. so i eventually watched it 10 years later.

i like the fact that this film wasnt even cool back when it was made. i think that is what its charm is now. it wos as crappy then as it is now, where as some films are ace way back when, but they dont hold up well against today's films.

so if people actually dressed and acted like the "cool" people in this film, it would be embrassing to watch this pretty crappy film. but since it was shit from when it wos made. it makes it a little bit better to watch. i dont think i am gettnig my point across, but i hope people know what i mean.

vanilla ice's pants are the bomb though. like when he wos gonna fight cat's boyfriend. if that was in real life. i dont know what would be worse, getting my ass kicked by vanilla ice. or by someone wearing them pants.... nobody would want to take a roundhouse kick from someone wearing them bad boys.
ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 08:33:18 AM »

To me the most entertaining bad movies are:
Robot Monster
Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman (the original from the '50s)

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 04:28:56 PM »

Rocky V

Ricky fights his prodigy in the back-alley. That's the climax of the movie. After Rocky wins the fight, Tommy Gunn is taken away by the cops while Rocky is hoisted away by a hoard of chanting fans. Amazing.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »

There is a whole line of movies that pretty much cater to this kind of audience.  Next time you are in a movie stor, look for the Midnight Movie series.  It is a bunch of the worst horror and sci-fi films ever made.  I have a few like Empire of the Ants and Reptilicus.  Back when they first came out I used to buy one about once a week and my friends and I would barbeque and converge inside to MSTize the latest movie I bought.  I have never found a better way to spend a summer day.

Hmmm, as a matter of fact, now that I have my own place I might revive this tradition.  Throw a 32 inch TV in my garage, throw my spare couch and chairs in there.  FUCK.  YES.
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2008, 04:07:38 PM »

I'm in. I'll bring my copy of "Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes".

How about Nacho Libre? My daughter and I saw it at the theatre. Before you laugh we waited till it hit the dollar show. It's in frequent rotation on cable right now and we've watched it about 5 times already. Nach-OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length