RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:12:27 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | Collection Printout/ Export 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Collection Printout/ Export  (Read 1777 times)
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« on: August 13, 2007, 04:37:43 PM »

Hi Everybody!

I was wondering, is it possible to do a collection export thingy? That Would be really helpful.  slick

And on a side note, I tryed adding Super Mario Bros. (For NES) to my collection, and It isn't in the database. There is the Super Mario Combo Games, but not the stand-alone. When I tried adding it, It said that it was already in the system. Is this just my conputer being supid again? Huh

Thanks!

Tell me about your variants...
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 04:44:31 PM »

Super Mario Bros. Try vague searches.

As for collection exports, it could be something in the future, but at this time we do not anticipate doing it. Please note that the checklist script will fill out your collection into the list, right now, but currently there is no way to export to say CSV or XLS.

Hello World.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 04:47:50 PM »

Thanks Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much! Smiley

Also, I didn't know that the checklists did that. How cool!

Tell me about your variants...
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 04:56:24 PM »

We aim to please Cheesy

Hello World.
St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 09:18:49 PM »

As TraderJake said, exporting is not currently implemented, but it may be a feature that could be added in the future.  There is an option to print out your collection, just check at the bottom of the page when viewing your main collection folder. 

I'd also encourage you to check out the system checklists.  They do in fact add in the values that are in your collection, so that may help you out as well.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length