RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 10:11:02 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Same Old Bengals 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 Print
Author Topic: Same Old Bengals  (Read 56150 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #210 on: December 03, 2006, 11:22:36 PM »

NFL Network is part of my Dish Network package.

St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2006, 08:43:08 PM »

A friend of mine from gradeschool who goes to Purdue has the NFL network, as well as a nice new DLP projector.  Saw the game on a 9 foot screen. :-) 

It was the first time I have seen a DLP projector, and I have to say the rainbow effect was quite noticable. 

Sometime over christmas break you have to come over and watch a game at my house.  No rainbow effects on my projector Smiley

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2006, 09:40:36 PM »

A friend of mine from gradeschool who goes to Purdue has the NFL network, as well as a nice new DLP projector.  Saw the game on a 9 foot screen. :-) 

It was the first time I have seen a DLP projector, and I have to say the rainbow effect was quite noticable. 

Sometime over christmas break you have to come over and watch a game at my house.  No rainbow effects on my projector Smiley

Did you get LCD?

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2006, 10:09:43 PM »

Yup, can't really see any screendoor on it until you get within a foot of the screen either.  LCDs are just as good if not better than DLP nowadays.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.  Chiefs and Denver both lost yesterday, so the Bengals are still in the hunt for the wildcard.  I figure a 10-6 season should get them in, which means they can only afford to lose one more game.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 10:14:55 PM by St0rmTK421 » Logged

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2006, 10:31:49 PM »

Yup, can't really see any screendoor on it until you get within a foot of the screen either.  LCDs are just as good if not better than DLP nowadays.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.  Chiefs and Denver both lost yesterday, so the Bengals are still in the hunt for the wildcard.  I figure a 10-6 season should get them in, which means they can only afford to lose one more game.

As far as front projection goes, I might agree with you.  But if you look at the rear projection sets, DLP seems to blow every other technology out of the water.  I think the more expensive DLP front projectors would blow any LCD out of the water, but I would have to see them first.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #215 on: December 10, 2006, 04:04:05 PM »

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #216 on: December 10, 2006, 04:11:15 PM »

I concur

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #217 on: December 18, 2006, 11:29:29 PM »

Retards. Needed more bombs, everyone knew it was going to be the Bengals trying to run, so they should have bombed it more often.

Ah well, we still in this.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2006, 02:42:26 AM »

Bengals any good this year?

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2006, 04:10:31 PM »

Bengals any good this year?

We have the potential to be very good.  Last night it seemed like they hadn't been to practice in about three weeks.  Our star recievers couldn't catch the ball when we decided to throw, and we didn't throw nearly enough. 

chrisbid
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2006, 10:32:19 AM »

if they win in denver this weekend, they will be a virtual lock.  it will be tough though, short week, mile high lack of oxygen, etc.  but this team always seems to do well when it isnt expected of them.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2006, 10:49:01 AM »

if they win in denver this weekend, they will be a virtual lock.  it will be tough though, short week, mile high lack of oxygen, etc.  but this team always seems to do well when it isnt expected of them.

Lets hope you are right.

People calling into the local radio station were pleading with Marvin Lewis to go to Denver really early to acclimate the Bengals to the mile high conditions.  Let's hope he listens. 

BTW, this page took 31.944 seconds to create.  (24 queries.)

chrisbid
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #222 on: December 20, 2006, 04:02:05 PM »

take them out of town early, so they can get acclimated to the denver bar scene quicker
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #223 on: December 31, 2006, 03:11:37 PM »

HOW DID YOU MISS THAT TACKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

When shall his new form be revealed?
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #224 on: December 31, 2006, 04:23:37 PM »

Time to put this into perspective:

Reds 2006 Record: 80-82 (.494)
Bengals 2006 Record: 8-8 (.500)

Hey the Bengals are barely better than the Reds! What a commitment to mediocrity!

Hello World.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length