RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:45:49 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | Request for collection tools. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Request for collection tools.  (Read 1665 times)
Untamed
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: September 04, 2007, 11:03:17 PM »

I would like to request the ability to clone an entry on your list, so I can go by the proper numerical value of how many games I have, rather than figuring it out by going through the QTY column.

Thoughts?

Thanks
St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 06:50:37 PM »

The way the system is set up in MYSQL is that there can only be one entry per folder.  This is why the QTY field was added in the first place.  One feature that will be added in the future will be a total count that will be displayed that will total up all of the numbers in the quantity field.  This will you the correct total of games in any folder.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 07:11:15 PM »

The way the system is set up in MYSQL is that there can only be one entry per folder.  This is why the QTY field was added in the first place.  One feature that will be added in the future will be a total count that will be displayed that will total up all of the numbers in the quantity field.  This will you the correct total of games in any folder.

You have an idea of when that will be available? 

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 07:33:27 PM »

We are currently tackling some policies that will quite possibly have major effects on both the submission system and collection tools. Because of this reason, we have decided to hold off on updating these two systems for the time being, waiting for some policies to be set in stone.

Don't fret though, we're still working on new things. Right now, I am chugging away at the blog, and the Black Perl has his own projects. Stay Tuned...

Hello World.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length