RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:46:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Worst Game Ever! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Worst Game Ever!  (Read 22283 times)
Yurf
N-Gage
Belgium

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2009, 06:54:03 AM »

Last Action Hero (SNES). Horrible gameplay.

Wolfman Walt
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »

Personally, the worst game I've played in recent years was probably Secret Service for PS2. It's like the best most awful game I've ever played. It's the gaming equavilent to an Ed Wood movie.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2009, 10:27:31 AM »

I'm not sure but i think the Tongue was sarcasm.
No, really, it was a success for Acclaim:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ki/Shadow_Man_(video_game)
NESman93
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2009, 05:10:24 PM »

Bigfoot (NES)

the controls in the game are terrible! you feel no sense of control when you play!

Now you're playing with power! Nintendo Power!

Consoles on my wishlist: Mega Drive (Japan), Genesis Model 1, Super Famicom, Famicom, SNES 2, NES 2, Neo Geo AES, 360, Intellivision, ColecoVision, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, GameCube
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2009, 12:52:30 AM »

I'm not sure but i think the Tongue was sarcasm.
No, really, it was a success for Acclaim:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ki/Shadow_Man_(video_game)

They must of been happy enough with it. I mean they even bothered giving Zack in DOA 2 the Shadow Man outfit.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2009, 06:31:58 PM »

They must of been happy enough with it. I mean they even bothered giving Zack in DOA 2 the Shadow Man outfit.
For a smaller company like Acclaim, I'm sure it was a great succes.

Quote from: Wikipedia
To date Shadow Man has sold around 1 million copies on every platform it was released on, making it one of Acclaim's greatest success stories.
froggin ashbowl
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2009, 03:46:00 AM »

Well i was about to say E.T. but that would be too easy; therefore my nomination for worst game ever has to be *drum roll*............the NES version of X-MEN! now here's a grade A let-down. i remember at age 12 looking at the "comming soon" section of nintendo power magazine with my friends going on and on about how cool the game would be....fast forward a few years...."where are wolverine's claws?" "storm can't fly higher than that?"
in short the game itself was difficult, dying was quick, and i don't recall ever getting to a second level. it took years probably just to get the licensing straightened out before being released. good job nintendo /golf clap

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2009, 06:51:25 AM »

One I should really mention is Postal. Having enjoyed its sequel so much I was interested in finding out how it all began...

Honestly I dare anyone to play this as you really have to play this thing to really feel how bad this is. Even though it was a digital download I don't regret wiping its existence from my hard drive with no way of ever playing it again.

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2009, 10:40:21 AM »

One I should really mention is Postal. Having enjoyed its sequel so much I was interested in finding out how it all began...

Honestly I dare anyone to play this as you really have to play this thing to really feel how bad this is. Even though it was a digital download I don't regret wiping its existence from my hard drive with no way of ever playing it again.

Now I actually enjoyed the first one as mindless slaughter.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2012, 11:08:08 PM »

Today I learned of the worst game ever created. So my vote has to go to it.
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

Deafens Proner
Sega Genesis
Brazil

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2012, 12:10:00 PM »

Mohawk & Headphone Jack (SNES)

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #131 on: September 21, 2012, 10:00:08 PM »

First off, I feel really weird responding to a 3 year old post.

Secondly I am just pointing out something to further the thought on this. As this is a "online" post I don't want people to think I am being argumentative just to disagree.

I only played Postal a couple of times on a friends pc way back in the day when it was first out and haven't seen it since. If I remember right, I think timing had a great deal to do with the greatness of this game. I was really into pc gaming at the time and always thought that this game....well, I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a game. And I'm talkin' about Postal here. Sometimes, there's a game, well, there's a game for a time and place. It fits right in there. And that's Postal, in 1997. And even if it's a bad game - and Postal was most certainly that. Quite possibly the worst in 1997, which would place it high in the runnin' for worst all time. But sometimes there's a game, sometimes, there's a game. Aw. I lost my train of thought here.....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length