RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:24:14 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Worst Game Ever! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Worst Game Ever!  (Read 22278 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 06:11:39 PM »

Monster Truck DS is pretty shitty.

Horrid controls, sound, visuals, etc, etc

Tan
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 06:55:38 PM »

FF7...Emo characters, emo story, emo antagonist, lame appeals to emotion, most emoest thing that ever emoed.

You're so emo, and you don't even realize it. Go listen to Yellowcard and Dashboard while watching Garden State on mute.

Smiley

No way, he's not emo. Emo like weird underground music and obscure indie games, that kind of stuff.  Wink
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 07:07:44 PM »

FF7...Emo characters, emo story, emo antagonist, lame appeals to emotion, most emoest thing that ever emoed.

You're so emo, and you don't even realize it. Go listen to Yellowcard and Dashboard while watching Garden State on mute.

Smiley

No way, he's not emo. Emo like weird underground music and obscure indie games, that kind of stuff.  Wink

You've apparantly never met real emo kids then. They have messy black hair with swooshy bangs and listen to horrible music like Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights.

Saying they listen to weird underground music is an insult to music snobs like, well, me. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 07:09:15 PM by Bad Enough Dude » Logged

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 08:35:54 PM »

Smiley

Hey both of those groups have songs on the Burnout soundtracks that i like.

And Garden state was a kinda funny movie....

And if FFVII was so shitty why was one of the video they used to show whast the PS3 could do a modernized version of the game?

If they remade that game i would buy it for sure. That was my biggest gripe about it was graphics and cameras.

OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 09:20:42 PM »

The only bad things about Big Rigs are the glitches...
-The comp didn't even race you (a patch made them race you, but stop just before the finish line)
-your truck instantly accelerated backwards, and had a higher speed going backwards too
-you went as fast going up and down terrain as you did on flat straightaways
-Drive through buildings

unfinished, definitely, but that gives it charm

Now my borefest is Sonic Shuffle.  A Mario Party knockoff that wasn't fun.  The gameplay was slow, the animations were slow, and long loading screens for each minigame.  The assortment of minigames weren't as fun as Mario Party (which I don't even like in the first place), and you realize that Dr. Eggman is possibly the biggest jackass in gaming.  Even Bowser is civilized enough to play tennis and take kart race challenges from Mario.

Anyways, Sonic Shuffle == long waits + unrewarding gameplay == not fun

it's thinking
Tan
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 09:35:17 PM »

Smiley

You've apparantly never met real emo kids then. They have messy black hair with swooshy bangs and listen to horrible music like Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights.

Saying they listen to weird underground music is an insult to music snobs like, well, me. Smiley

That was a joke for Tony because I know how much he hates FFVII. Wink Your right, I haven't met any real emo kids. Fortunately for me sexually confused, self-abusing, kids with bad haircuts don't cross my path. Maybe I'm just lucky and live in an area where such cultural deviants don't exist. Wink
Grim Fandango
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 10:20:40 PM »

Major League Baseball 2K7 on DS
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties 3DO

MLB2K7 pisses me off so much when I even think about it to explain what was wrong with it.

What was Plumbers Don't Wear Ties about?  That title has always intrigued me to what the game could be about.

It's supposed to be a kinky FMV about some chick trying to get a job in the big city or something I played a few times and I can't even tell you whats going on.

Besides featuring terrible voice acting, it's not even an FMV. It's more of a powerpoint presentation where you view still frames with horrible dialong dubbed over it. Most of the pictures are grainy, and those that arent have terrible compression quality.

On another note I wish I knew how to make backups of 3DO games, I put in the disc and my pc doesn't read it as anything

[img width=300 height=225]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4282/supcatwv6.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=wallydawg[/img]
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 10:30:20 PM »

Smiley
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

And don't you DARE hate on Big Rigs. May Lord Stell smite you for talking smack about the most Holy of all gaming creations ever.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 02:16:45 AM »

Ah cmon now...lmao.  Final Fantasy 7 kicked major ass in the 90's...  You know, before the whole "emo" movement had even been thought of... Wink

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 02:19:32 AM »

A game that comes to mind that sucks something horrible is Silver Surfer on the NES.  You get killed REAL quick in that one....LOL  One hit death...UFF!!  Although I like the opening song IMMENSELY.  It's one of the best tunes I've heard on the NES.

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 04:50:38 AM »

Ultraman!!!

That's what I was trying to think of yesterday. The SNES beatemup was absolutely useless. From what I remember it had one punch and one kick and probably no combos. But the opponent had all sorts of moves which killed you straight away. It had boring graphics which seemed to have no life at all.

I rate it 2.4/1000
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007, 06:11:46 AM »

Should I go burrow back in my hole? And FFVII didn't put Sony on the map in my book. ESPN Extreme Games, Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro put them on the map...when I was a kid.
Sony spent a hundred million in advertisement of FF7 out of their own pockets so I don't think they would agree with you there.

As for Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, it has actually gotten a mention on our forums here before now way back over at
http://www.rfgeneration.c.../index.php?topic=4186.225

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 12:01:54 PM »

Should I go burrow back in my hole? And FFVII didn't put Sony on the map in my book. ESPN Extreme Games, Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro put them on the map...when I was a kid.
Sony spent a hundred million in advertisement of FF7 out of their own pockets so I don't think they would agree with you there.

As for Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, it has actually gotten a mention on our forums here before now way back over at
http://www.rfgeneration.c.../index.php?topic=4186.225

When I looked at the Wiki page i remembered seeing that trophy.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 12:18:55 PM »

Smiley

That was a joke for Tony because I know how much he hates FFVII. Wink Your right, I haven't met any real emo kids. Fortunately for me sexually confused, self-abusing, kids with bad haircuts don't cross my path. Maybe I'm just lucky and live in an area where such cultural deviants don't exist. Wink

You live in Canada. You live in an area where NO ONE crosses your path Wink

And I nominate Halo 2 for the same reasons Tony nominated FF7. Damn emo Master Chief is so emo.

When shall his new form be revealed?
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 12:39:19 PM »

^This is getting out of hand. Can we lock this thread before it gets any dumber?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length