RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:00:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | The 'C' Word 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The 'C' Word  (Read 6062 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« on: June 12, 2004, 04:58:49 AM »

Clarett.

There, I said it.  Now, let's discuss.

I'm a huge Ohio State fan, and this guy was absolutely incredible on the field his freshman year.  He had the potential to win the Heisman as a freshman, and had he stayed for four years and remained healthy, might have won it more times than old Archie did....  but as we all know, this did not happen.

The guy ended up being a cry-baby.  He made some stupid mistakes, and rather than just accepting the punishment he rightly deserved and coming back to the team a year later as a more mature person and player, he whined and cried and sued to his heart's content.  Thankfully, he lost, lost again, and lost again.  I don't know what his current plans are, but anybody that is that much of a baby and is failing his P.E. class besides should not be playing football anywhere.  I hope he disappears forever.  It's such a shame, too....  he could have been so great had he just been more mature.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length