RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 07:08:02 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | submission & image questions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: submission & image questions  (Read 956 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: December 15, 2007, 06:35:39 PM »

1. i am trying to figure out how to access the 'extra media' for games. for example the 'ys book 1 & 2' tg-cd map i submitted a while ago. i know its there. when you go to submit an extra for it it says that 'an extra' is there, but when i click on it it just wants me to put another and isnt displaying the one thats there. and as well on the games page, the other pics are there to see but not the extras.

2. for the extra media section.... how many extras can there be? i see on the submission part you need to title it, which my guess is so each title is linked to the proper image. but question is how many will it hold? and also how to see them (ref. #1)?

3. the gate of thunder 3 in 1 for the duo has 3 manuals. a while back i submitted them all but only one of the bonk ones stayed. any way to put all 3 or should i just do a scan with all 3 and size it down?

im sure tan will answer these.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 06:43:36 PM »

The Extra Media Map is there on the game page under Extra Media (See page here. Multiple extra media images can be added (as far as I am aware of no real limit), hence the script always asking for another image. To edit the link, you have to use the edit game page script. Circuitous, but unfortunately that is the way it is... for now.

For question 3, there can be only one manual image. Other manuals need to be submitted for now, as extra media.

Hello World.
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 06:49:27 PM »

oh. ok i see now. i didnt scroll down. i figured it was up top with the other image links. lol. i need to pay more attention. anyways now i know . i swear i will finish the tg-16/cd/duo database. im almost done with the tg-16 images. every hu image is up now as of today. Smiley

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length