RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:21:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Your first Post 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Your first Post  (Read 5989 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« on: December 17, 2007, 12:09:29 AM »

So, in an effort to reminisce, I have created this wonderful thread on first posts. What was yours? Boring or not, let us know. Perhaps we'll ridicule it. Perhaps we'll love it. But one thing is certain, it should be a fun time.

I ask that you do make a post in this manner:

Topic Name <-Linked would be nice (Post Date)

Post Content

I'll start this off:

Coasters this Summer (6/28/04)

I am planning on going to Cedar Point and possibly Geauga Lake for some Cedar Fair fun. Got to get my yearly dose of Top Thrill Dragster in. I also plan on going to PKI five to six days a week because I love the park so much... but then you would too if they paid your bills.

Hello World.
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 12:28:11 AM »

Great thread idea.

Good anime? (August 05, 2006, 02:53:04 AM)

Good anime? There's no such thing. It's a complete oxymoron. DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

Go watch some Perfect Hair Forever, Tom Goes To The Mayor, and 12 Oz Mouse instead.

Seriously, those are good shows.

Oh, and good anime: how about Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Akira, Lupin the 3rd, Trigun, Super Milk Chan, Crest Of The Stars, Excel Saga, and Full Metal Panic.

OH DEAR GOD WHY DID I SAY EXCEL SAGA AND FULL METAL PANIC?! PAST ME IS A MORON!

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 12:28:58 AM »

I am offended. I love DBZ and Inuyasha. Tongue

[img width=600 height=750]http://slycivilian.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/fry.jpg[/img]

Edit: I see what you did there. Good anime after saying there is no such thing
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 12:31:09 AM by TraderJake » Logged

Hello World.
St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 12:33:46 AM »

Well my first was a link to a website that doesn't exist anymore, so here's the second.

Re: It's L Day! (6/13/04)

Wow, you definatley have too much time on your hands Tongue

Which was in response to a picture hydro posted that isn't there anymore Sad  Pretty boring first post, I know.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 12:35:47 AM »

Indeed your second non staff post was pretty boring Tongue

Hello World.
St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 12:44:51 AM »

Well my first overall post was this:

Horray, boards are back.  Good job Mike!!!

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 12:46:27 AM »

See that's slightly less boring.

Bender: No! Not the magnets! [His eyes widen.] (singing) Swing low, sweet chariot, coming for to carry me home. [The witnesses applaud.] Swing low, sweet...

Fry: This is horrible.

Farnsworth: But it's not boring!

Hello World.
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 01:06:31 AM »

I think I deleted my original first post.  I tend to delete redundant posts.  Good thing I'm not a moderator!

it's thinking
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 01:09:03 AM »

^Your first post was in submit missing games here. I remember that thread. Thank god for the submissions system.

Hello World.
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 01:15:04 AM »

I think I deleted my original first post.  I tend to delete redundant posts.  Good thing I'm not a moderator!
Why? Easier to leave them.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 01:29:38 AM »

Actually, we delete posts in the submit missing games thread. Well we used to, until we decommissioned forever the thread. Thanks submission system!

Hello World.
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 01:39:15 AM »

I was mainly asking about the deleting redundant posts part. Why would you do that?

Follow me on Twitter
Tan
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 02:18:20 AM »

Introduce yourself please - February 16, 2006

hey there my name's Keith and after all this time of using the fine resources of RF i've decided to join because it's rude to stop by and not say hi Tongue i was quite young when i started playing and find myself just as comfortable playing my xbox as i am intellivision, my only problem is choosing what to play, there just aren't enough hours in a day. Smiley

Nothing fancy there. I didn't post for 2 months after that until I submitted 19 games into the submit game thread. Smiley
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 02:34:50 AM »

Wow, your the first person to post in the introduction thread first. Amazing.

Follow me on Twitter
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 04:02:06 AM »

I was mainly asking about the deleting redundant posts part. Why would you do that?

superfluous posts are discouraged in The Beaten thread, for starts.  My own posts that I deleted were price requests in Buy/Sell threads where the items were no longer for sale.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 04:04:28 AM by OatBob » Logged

it's thinking
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length