RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:42:34 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 782171 times)
Ack
Sega 32X
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5895 on: November 16, 2014, 09:30:48 AM »

...and I just changed it. Are you happy now? And why are you still stalking me?
Yes, I'm happy now. Smiley
I'm not stalking you, I was just seeing what time it was where you are.

You're NOT helping my paranoia here, sir.

I lol'd to myself in my office at this exchange.

Can I put you on retainer for a potential harassment lawsuit? Just gotta figure out how to extradite the guy for trial...

Good i was starting to get jealous that i lost a stalker.

Hello, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!

Ack, I put you inline with the other quotes so we didn't break the chain. Don't worry, I've got your back.

Thanks Newp Oil

I don't recall how long the longest quote chain on this site was. But i know we still are no where close.

Izret, does your signature count as a quote within this chain in and of itself?  That made my head hurt.

Heh... Newp Oil.

[img width=90 height=110]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y409/Zagnorch/DaNupes_zpsfbd464b4.gif[/img]

Is it better than Mobile 1?

Why yes, Mobil gas stations are making a comeback 'round these parts. Glad ya asked.

Mobil 1 is actually what I use in our cars.....

On an unrelated note: I realized the power of bacon today. The store I work at did a reset a few days back, where a few things got moved around from one part of the store to another. Today I had no less than six customers asking me where the bacon section was moved to. A few of them had a little desperation in their voices. Needless to say, the bacon D.T.s must be downright brutal...

Maybe they have a dual purpose.
Step 1 Cook delish bacon
Step 2 Eat delish bacon
Step 3 put grease in vehicle
Step 4 old bacon grease burning in a car does not smell good. Yay alternative fuel!

You forgot about:

Step 5  ? ? ? ?
Step 6  PROFIT!

Hold on one moment. I'll get further information from the underpants gnomes. Were gonna figure out step 5.

Ummm... that would defeat the purpose of the meme.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/profit

Besides, does it really matter?  Either way, you eat bacon, your car smells like bacon, your car runs, and you turn a profit.  Sounds like a win-win to me.

It's just that there are those OCDish types who really really REALLY wanna know what that mystery step is.

Razor Knuckles is back!  Where have you been hiding?

Family issues and personal life crap. Either way, I'm back bitches.

I fixed a turntable. I didn't do anything to it but its fixed.

I'm sure nupoile will be pleased as punch to hear this.
[img width=500 height=333]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56233648.jpg[/img]

YEAH-YEAH-YEAH, BOYEEE! YA KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'!

I am impressed with the fixed turntable, I guess? I like it when you have to do things to things to fix them though. Nothing like a good re-soldiering to get the blood flowin.

And as Izret said earlier, we still have a ways to go to make the all time longest quote chain, I could find it because I know of a member that was part of it who would make it stand out when searching.....I just can't recall his name at the moment.

If s/he was in a chain of quotes it was probably someone cool.
That narrows it down a bit. Tongue

But...but I'm cool, guys...

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #5896 on: November 16, 2014, 01:58:09 PM »

Can I put you on retainer for a potential harassment lawsuit? Just gotta figure out how to extradite the guy for trial...

Hello, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!

Ack, I put you inline with the other quotes so we didn't break the chain. Don't worry, I've got your back.

Thanks Newp Oil

I don't recall how long the longest quote chain on this site was. But i know we still are no where close.

Izret, does your signature count as a quote within this chain in and of itself?  That made my head hurt.

Heh... Newp Oil.

[img width=90 height=110]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y409/Zagnorch/DaNupes_zpsfbd464b4.gif[/img]

Why yes, Mobil gas stations are making a comeback 'round these parts. Glad ya asked.

On an unrelated note: I realized the power of bacon today. The store I work at did a reset a few days back, where a few things got moved around from one part of the store to another. Today I had no less than six customers asking me where the bacon section was moved to. A few of them had a little desperation in their voices. Needless to say, the bacon D.T.s must be downright brutal...

Step 1 Cook delish bacon
Step 2 Eat delish bacon
Step 4 old bacon grease burning in a car does not smell good. Yay alternative fuel!

You forgot about:

Step 5  ? ? ? ?
Step 6  PROFIT!

Hold on one moment. I'll get further information from the underpants gnomes. Were gonna figure out step 5.

Besides, does it really matter?  Either way, you eat bacon, your car smells like bacon, your car runs, and you turn a profit.  Sounds like a win-win to me.

It's just that there are those OCDish types who really really REALLY wanna know what that mystery step is.

I am impressed with the fixed turntable, I guess? I like it when you have to do things to things to fix them though. Nothing like a good re-soldiering to get the blood flowin.

And as Izret said earlier, we still have a ways to go to make the all time longest quote chain, I could find it because I know of a member that was part of it who would make it stand out when searching.....I just can't recall his name at the moment.

Agreed.

Keelah se'lai
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5897 on: November 16, 2014, 02:07:35 PM »

Hello, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!

Thanks Newp Oil

Heh... Newp Oil.

Step 1 Cook delish bacon
Step 2 Eat delish bacon

You forgot about:

Step 5  ? ? ? ?
Step 6  PROFIT!

Agreed.

Meh, my jury's still out on that one.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5898 on: November 16, 2014, 02:20:48 PM »

Hello, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!

Thanks Newp Oil

Heh... Newp Oil.

Step 1 Cook delish bacon
Step 2 Eat delish bacon

You forgot about:

Step 5  ? ? ? ?
Step 6  PROFIT!

Agreed.

i feel like a part of history by joining this quote chain
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5899 on: November 16, 2014, 02:34:41 PM »

Hello, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!

Thanks Newp Oil

Heh... Newp Oil.

Step 1 Cook delish bacon
Step 2 Eat delish bacon

You forgot about:

Step 5  ? ? ? ?
Step 6  PROFIT!

Agreed.

i feel like a part of history by joining this quote chain

We're just a regular...

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5900 on: November 16, 2014, 04:11:55 PM »

...is now a bad time to mention that this thread needs to be split off into a Part 7, since we're nearing the point where it's going to affect performance? We have a few other threads we need to split as well.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5901 on: November 16, 2014, 04:18:54 PM »

i'm 90% sure we can put in quotes from other topics can't we?
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5902 on: November 16, 2014, 05:14:37 PM »

Pulling in quotes is fine - it indexes the post id, so thread doesn't matter. I have no clue when you guys will bring things to a crashing halt with the quoting pyramid, so give me a call if something does eventually happen.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #5903 on: November 16, 2014, 05:38:15 PM »

Pulling in quotes is fine - it indexes the post id, so thread doesn't matter. I have no clue when you guys will bring things to a crashing halt with the quoting pyramid, so give me a call if something does eventually happen.
I remember seeing a very similar quote train back in 2012, right around the time the site died...
Maybe I should do a backup real quick.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5904 on: November 16, 2014, 05:51:45 PM »

The chain is done.

Ray ruined it.
I was going to abruptly lock the thread without warning and start a new one.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5905 on: November 16, 2014, 06:03:13 PM »

Wink

For reference, we're no where near causing a problem.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #5906 on: November 16, 2014, 06:30:16 PM »

I've heard that one before.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5907 on: November 16, 2014, 06:37:38 PM »

I'm sorry did you say something?
Half the site seems to be missing.

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5908 on: November 17, 2014, 01:43:41 AM »

...is now a bad time to mention that this thread needs to be split off into a Part 7, since we're nearing the point where it's going to affect performance? We have a few other threads we need to split as well.

CCCCCCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER!!

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5909 on: November 17, 2014, 04:41:57 AM »

All hail the quote pyramid
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length