RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:40:14 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Collecting the Sega 32X: How hard is it, really? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Collecting the Sega 32X: How hard is it, really?  (Read 7441 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 01:16:44 PM »

Oh damn I thought you had Spider Man.

NBA Jam
NFL Quaterback Club
WWF: Raw
WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game

Those are the games in the black plastic cases.

s1lence
Resident Achievement Guru
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 03:18:39 PM »

The only title I had alot of trouble getting my hands on was Pitfall CIB. I ended up dropping 80 bucks to get it too.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 04:16:22 PM »

Oh damn I thought you had Spider Man.

NBA Jam
NFL Quaterback Club
WWF: Raw
WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game

Those are the games in the black plastic cases.

There were actually 32x games that came in hard cases?  Holy shit!  I didn't know that!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 04:17:01 PM »

The only title I had alot of trouble getting my hands on was Pitfall CIB. I ended up dropping 80 bucks to get it too.

Are you serious?  The game has ballooned up that much?!  I remember being able to get it for $3 - $5 years ago.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 04:20:29 PM »

Are you serious?  The game has ballooned up that much?!  I remember being able to get it for $3 - $5 years ago.

Same here

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 04:21:01 PM »

That's what I seem to remember, too. Wish I would have picked up a few. I wonder what happened to cause the spike in price...

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 05:00:30 PM »

Pitfall's price seems to fluctuate a ton.  When I first started collecting 32x, it was regularly going for upwards of $35.  For a while it wasn't on Ebay, and I picked up the next one that came along, which I think I got for around $25.  After that prices dropped to like $10-15 for the game.  I haven't seen the prices lately, but from what I'm hearing it looks like they are back up.
s1lence
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 08:50:21 AM »

I looked for over a year for that copy of Pitfall too. There was 3 others that went on ebay before I got my hands on one. The others all went for before 50-80 bucks, all CIB. There was 4 loose copies that all went for around 25 dollars. 

It was the one title I didn't think I was going to have trouble finding, I was thinking Blackthorn or Spiderman was going to give me issues. Nope, it was Pitfall that was my bane to having a complete 32x collection.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2008, 09:38:00 AM »

Geez,  I didn't know pitfall was going for a hefty price.

s1lence
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 09:43:24 AM »

I just looked on ebay and the only ones that are even out there are BIN. They are all 60 bucks or higher.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 12:38:54 PM »

I only have a few 32x games, but I got knuckles chaotix CIB at goodwill for $1.99.  I can't believe blackthorne is that $30, I almost payed like $3 for that game once...that games awesome, the SNES one is at least.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length