RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:50:20 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Rare Atari Prototypes On eBay? Please, please check out the blogs! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rare Atari Prototypes On eBay? Please, please check out the blogs!  (Read 1080 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« on: January 03, 2008, 10:17:14 PM »

Hi there, how's it going? Name's David. I happen to be the site director for RF Generation. I make sure that the well being of the site is always being looked out for. I also bend to your will, most of the time. To the person who asked for their personal “Death Ray”, and you know who you are… the answer is a resounding no. Try Tan, perhaps you can convince him.

As you may or may not know, we've had a “blog system” since we've launched the site redesign back on June 8, 2007. Since then, numerous tweaks have been implemented to make the blogs easier to read, enjoy, and use. The most extensive of these tweaks was expanding the blogs to be used by any registered member. Can you make a forum post? I bet you can. It's easy! Similarly, it is easy to make a blog post. It uses the exact same parser as the forum, so if you can write it here you can write it there.

Perhaps you were, and still are, thrown off by the fact that you'd be writing a blog. Well, why write it like a blog? Why not use the community blogs to chronicle your collection gains and losses, or anything that your mind can think of. The limit as to what you can write about on the blog is your imagination.

Perhaps you'd rather just read the blogs. It's easy. Our homepage is where you can find our blog., and you can find out community's blogs here. I bet you'll find something interesting on the blogs. From gaming news to cool collecting finds, to just about anything, you can find it on the blogs.

One of the neat things about blogs is the ability to comment. Well, with our system it is no different. If you can make a reply to a forum post, you can comment on the blog. All you need to do is be logged in.

So, please, please check out our blogs, you might find something interesting, and you might have fun commenting or writing.

Hello World.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length