RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:51:08 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | RFGeneration Archives | List 'em: "Holy Grails" and "Hard to Finds": 1970's 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: List 'em: "Holy Grails" and "Hard to Finds": 1970's  (Read 2371 times)
Tan
« on: February 03, 2008, 03:06:44 AM »

For some of you, you may have quite a few games to list for the decade of corduroy and Rock. Myself, having been born in December 1978, not so much. But regardless, I have managed to acquire one personal Grail of significance, which being Canadian, will probably seem very stereotypical of my country and it's culture. Here's my one and only entry for this list:

NHL Hockey / Le Hockey NHL (INTV) - Bet you didn't see that one coming did you? Although the game was a few years old by the time I was introduced to it at a preschool age, it was the first sports title I had ever played and remains one of my favorites. I find the sound effects hilarious and the gameplay fun even after all these years. Oddly enough I had forgotten all about this game until I got my INTV with Night Stalker that came with a dozen or so games, this one among them. Then it all came rushing back to me all these games I was fortunate to have had at that time.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 01:29:21 PM »

I was too young for the 70's. i could go on and on about rare games from the 70's i would like to have but thats about it. We need to here from the old timers like, Den, bum-man and wrldstrman. Smiley

NESman93
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 10:58:58 PM »

Some other hard to find from the 70s are any of the Panesian adult games for the Atari 2600.

Now you're playing with power! Nintendo Power!

Consoles on my wishlist: Mega Drive (Japan), Genesis Model 1, Super Famicom, Famicom, SNES 2, NES 2, Neo Geo AES, 360, Intellivision, ColecoVision, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, GameCube
Tan
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 11:30:45 PM »

Remember folks, these are threads for personal holy grails and games that are hard to find, not necessarily rare or hard ones persay. If you want to have rare game threads we can certainly start those too. Smiley
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 03:54:07 PM »

Remember folks, these are threads for personal holy grails and games that are hard to find, not necessarily rare or hard ones persay. If you want to have rare game threads we can certainly start those too. Smiley

I know thats why I said I was too young. I could talk about rare games though.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length