RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:11:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Lurker? Old Member? Check in Here 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22 Print
Author Topic: Lurker? Old Member? Check in Here  (Read 179651 times)
Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 08:10:42 PM »

Sorry to hear about your financial difficulties. Times are certainly tough right now. I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks man.  Smiley  I hope RF continues to grow and get better.  I know I'll stick around here for a long time. 

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

Well over the past winter, I had some financial difficulties and had to sell a lot of my collection.  I kept all of my favorite systems and games though.  So, basically I've hardly been coming around here or submitting stuff like I used to...  But I still care about RF.  Smiley

This is the first I've been back here in nearly 7 months or so...still kicking, but barely.  I too had to sell most of my collection, for the 3rd time in my life, to pay for bills and huge medical bills (that's what happens when you get old).  Plus I've been doing archaeology in Alabama and Georgia for the past 6 months.  I come home on the weekends long enough to sleep, bathe, wash my clothes and hit the road again...much suckage.

I really miss this place!  I'll try and get back into the habit.

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2008, 02:36:32 PM »

Glad you stopped back in, sorry to hear things aren't going so well right now.  I hope things turn around for you and you can become a regular again!!

I need more room for all my $#!%
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2008, 03:30:09 PM »

This is the first I've been back here in nearly 7 months or so...still kicking, but barely.  I too had to sell most of my collection, for the 3rd time in my life, to pay for bills and huge medical bills (that's what happens when you get old).  Plus I've been doing archaeology in Alabama and Georgia for the past 6 months.  I come home on the weekends long enough to sleep, bathe, wash my clothes and hit the road again...much suckage.

I really miss this place!  I'll try and get back into the habit.

It's good to hear from you, Ken! I am sorry to hear about you having to sell off most of your collection. I hope though that the archeology work is awesome! I hope things turn around for you, and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Hope to see you around!

Hello World.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2008, 10:38:03 AM »

Thanks for popping back in!  We missed you pal.  I hope you find some dinosaurs or seomthing and it's worth it!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 06:38:00 PM »

I am God damned awesome.  That is all.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 10:54:15 PM »

You are Sauza, you really and truly are. You survived eating Skyline as an outsider.

Hello World.
thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2008, 09:38:41 AM »

Hi, I'm still about.

My collectin should in theory = ZERO. but I found a calculator, and a megadrive and a few games the other day.

I'm still ont the fringe of the "scene" though, and am going to write some review for vol 3/4 of the ZX Spectrum Gamers Bible.

Also decided to get a Vectrex of all things as soon as funds allow, but I shelled out a few hundred quid on new bike leathers last week.

I got the bug again, after going to a convention, organised by people from  board I post on, and play games with on LIVE.

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2008, 09:45:21 AM »

Nice to see ya again! And nice tattoos from the other thread.  Smiley

Tell me about your variants...
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2008, 01:26:49 AM »

Welcome back thx1138 Smiley

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2008, 11:38:39 AM »

Just so you guys know, you are going to have to do an IP ban of all of Europe to get rid of me.

And even then, I could just stop dropping hints as to who I am.
Huh
That's your first post, I doubt someone would want to get rid of you. Cheer up man Smiley
Tan
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2008, 11:54:38 AM »

Just so you guys know, you are going to have to do an IP ban of all of Europe to get rid of me.

Huh
That's your first post, I doubt someone would want to get rid of you. Cheer up man Smiley

Nah, he's just a loser who keeps making new accounts as he's been banned several times. I can guarantee it's a lot more work for him to make new ones and waste his vacation away than it is for us just click the mouse button twice and ban him again. Wink
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2008, 12:26:04 PM »

Huh

Nah, he's just a loser who keeps making new accounts as he's been banned several times. I can guarantee it's a lot more work for him to make new ones and waste his vacation away than it is for us just click the mouse button twice and ban him again. Wink

Ahh... Good ole Three, sfs, and a load of many others. What a loser. I noticed that you already banned the other account he made yesterday called rfgenration. Nice work. Now my question is, why haven't you banned 'zogmachine' yet? Smiley

EDIT: Look at what email the n00b used: notsfsthree@gmail.com. Wow, just wow. Shocked
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 12:28:23 PM by logical123 » Logged

Tan
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2008, 12:34:51 PM »

Zogmachine was banned this morning. He doesn't realize how easy and effortless it is to bitch slap him into oblivion, it's kind of fun actually. I've only banned him twice myself, other Admins have had their fun as well.

You know, sip on your morning coffee, ban him, check the latest posts and read the news, that sort of thing. laugh
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »

Hmmm... Mr. Zog is not on the members list, but his profile doesn't say banned. I think that there is a bug where if you are a tiger gizmodo, you will be banned, but it won't say 'banned'. How odd...  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length