RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:00:26 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Lurker? Old Member? Check in Here 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22 Print
Author Topic: Lurker? Old Member? Check in Here  (Read 179615 times)
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2012, 01:09:11 AM »

Still alive. I haven't been checking in much since I haven't been able to buy games in a long time. I still find coming to the site to be a depressing experience. Also holy shitballs staff changes since I last checked in.

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2012, 09:46:54 PM »

Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2012, 10:37:47 PM »

I don't remember the last time I was here...and like Antimind, this site is depressing since I had to sell off the majority of my collection...time to start over I suppose!

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2012, 01:04:43 AM »

I don't remember the last time I was here...and like Antimind, this site is depressing since I had to sell off the majority of my collection...time to start over I suppose!

That's the spirit Grin At least having done it before you'll have an easier time putting things together for good deals. Think of all the folks starting out that have to learn things the hard way.

Janone
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2012, 03:46:13 PM »

Im a completly new user, never visited this page before but it seems like a great page to list my collection so i will probebly become a frequent visiter.
Got some questions.
Is there a thread for presentations or so? Or should new members make their presentations in this thread?
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2012, 07:36:49 PM »

Im a completly new user, never visited this page before but it seems like a great page to list my collection so i will probebly become a frequent visiter.
Got some questions.
Is there a thread for presentations or so? Or should new members make their presentations in this thread?
Hi! Welcome.

This thread is for old members wanting to say hi. You can introduce yourself here, though: http://www.rfgeneration.c...um/index.php?topic=2931.0
Janone
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2012, 02:28:59 AM »

Great, thanks!
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2012, 09:24:28 PM »

I was trying to make use of NintenoAge's collection software when I realized that doing that would limit me to documenting my Nintendo games old. Then I though, what about that RFGeneration place? Didn't I make an account there around the same time I stopped using the IGN collection software?

Turns out I registered in 2007, but never made much use of the collection software or my forum account (aside from a little lurking here and there).
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2012, 09:57:37 PM »

Welcome back JSoup! Our collection tool is great and the community is too.

Slowman
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2012, 01:25:25 AM »

I've been here for a little while but really there are only a few threads I have participated in, mainly the small scores thread. 

I got into collecting due to feeling disillusioned with the current generation of consoles and the state of the gaming industry and also wishing to enjoy the many titles I remember and many more that I never had a chance to play.  My collection is very RPG heavy because they're excellent for filling in time gaps between current gen releases that I am interested in.

See you around the forum!

PSN - rswslowman
3DS - 1177-8481-5639
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2012, 01:31:01 AM »

Keep chiming in Slowman, good to hear from you.

Nightowljrm
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2012, 12:33:34 AM »

Last time I was here, I only posted a little and was mainly just trying to open up more connections to find Little Samson, but I find myself coming back to look since I listen to the Podcast. I'm pretty active on NintendoAge; hope to become more active here.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2012, 01:23:26 AM »

Glad to see you back over here Nightowljrm. I'll be looking for more posts from you.

Nightowljrm
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2012, 06:25:46 PM »

Glad to see you back over here Nightowljrm. I'll be looking for more posts from you.

Thanks. Smiley I'm trying to be more active, but it always takes me a while to get comfortable using any particular forum.
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2012, 05:05:45 PM »

In true lurker fashion, this thread gets updated about once every 2 months.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length