RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:35:49 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | 72 in 1 nes game 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 72 in 1 nes game  (Read 984 times)
SparkB
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« on: April 08, 2008, 10:36:28 PM »

Hello,  well glad to see the site is back  up and working, i recently bought 4 nes games  for 3 $ each, wich  i  thought was a great deal,  i got captain  planet,  indianna jones, dragon warrior 2 and a 72 in  1 game. A while back i  asked about a 31 in 1 nes game and how rare it is, but now i  want to know  about this one. Its not the same as other foreing made games with the converter, this one is beige color and has no converter, and of course has all the assortment of common games on it. Ballon  fight, mario, donkey kong,  tetris, bomberman, dig dug ect, but i just thought it was different cause its shaped like any other nes cart, cept only beige. I  looked  everywhere onlin e and couldnt find a thing about it. Any ideas ?

Thanks again!
Tan
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 11:33:27 PM »

As with the other carts there isn't much value in any pirate cart of any kind. Mass produced and cheap they can go as high as "1,000,000 in 1" in numbering but actually only have a handful of games on them, the rest variations of some kind. Our colleagues over at NintendoAge for example list over 50 pirate cart variations on their site alone. Looking around on the net you can find references and pics of dozens more in all colors and shapes. Even the 31 in 1 mentioned before comes in full NES cart size as well.

Pick a color, shape and number combination and I'm sure it was made at some time. Tongue
SparkB
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 12:37:56 AM »

Lol cool, thanks tan  for the info, thats what i  kinda figured,  but hey , 3$ for it wasnt bad at all, that and dragon  warrior 2 lol
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 07:49:09 PM »

I fully agree with Tan, but just wanted to let ya know that there is demand for them.  If they don't get pulled by eBay (which happens more often lately than not), they can go for a decent amount...your 72in1 would probably sell for between $20-35 USD. 

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length