RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 07:21:33 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Price Check Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55 Print
Author Topic: Price Check Thread  (Read 285649 times)
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #300 on: October 23, 2012, 10:44:01 AM »

Thanks Duke, if I get the lot and you still need Super Mario RPG, I'll give you the first offer.  Also, can anyone tell me what game is between Shingen the Ruler and Skate or Die in this ad, and what game is at the very top of the center row.

http://savannah.craigslist.org/vgm/3356776685.html

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #301 on: October 23, 2012, 10:55:54 AM »

Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends (R4) between Shingen and Skate or Die.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #302 on: October 23, 2012, 11:01:00 AM »

Craigslist ad: Sharp NES TV, missing one leg. Says it's not working, but is probably just dirty because it works on other devices. Doesn't appear to have any controllers. Not sure if there is a cover for the cart slot.

Sorry I didn't give you a complete answer last night, but the description you gave me was typical of Sharp NES TVs. I'd ask for the amount Crabby mentioned.

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2012, 11:36:54 AM »

The lot with the SNES and games was sold on eBay. Sad   

I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #304 on: October 23, 2012, 11:54:32 AM »

They are asking $150, so I'll probably hold off on it.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #305 on: October 23, 2012, 01:40:55 PM »

Even if it doesn't work its probably worth $150.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #306 on: October 23, 2012, 05:24:30 PM »

Even if it doesn't work its probably worth $150.

I'd agree, even if it's toast you could part it out if everything else is there. That door on the front seems to be missing/broken often. I'd jump on one of these if I found one.

Quackula
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #307 on: October 23, 2012, 06:09:43 PM »

There's been one of those Sharp NES tvs sitting at my local flea market for years. I really should ask the guy for a price one of these days... don't think I need yet another tv though.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #308 on: October 23, 2012, 06:18:05 PM »

There's been one of those Sharp NES tvs sitting at my local flea market for years. I really should ask the guy for a price one of these days... don't think I need yet another tv though.

REALLY easy flip if the price is right. Heck, I'd make a drive to get one for the right price if it wasn't too far.

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #309 on: October 27, 2012, 08:16:04 AM »

Anyone know what Micro Machines (Aladdin cart) CIB is worth?

Quackula
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #310 on: October 27, 2012, 05:37:16 PM »

REALLY easy flip if the price is right. Heck, I'd make a drive to get one for the right price if it wasn't too far.

Knowing the guy who has it, I imagine that at best I'd be able to talk him into selling it for fair market value. I don't think I'd have much of a flip opportunity. I'm imagining he wants a good $200 for it if he's even willing to sell it off.

Main reason I want it is that I've heard rumors that apparently it has far better image quality than any other NES around.
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #311 on: October 28, 2012, 08:10:54 AM »

Hey, anyone know the values of these SNES cart only games?

Battletoads/Double Dragon
Joe & Mac
Paperboy 2
Romance of the Three Kingdoms III: Dragon of Destiny
The Lost Vikings
Twisted Tales of Spike McFang
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues

I ask, because I wanted to trade them and someone wants to buy them off me instead.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #312 on: October 28, 2012, 08:57:57 AM »

Hey, anyone know the values of these SNES cart only games?

Battletoads/Double Dragon
Joe & Mac
Paperboy 2
Romance of the Three Kingdoms III: Dragon of Destiny
The Lost Vikings
Twisted Tales of Spike McFang
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues

I ask, because I wanted to trade them and someone wants to buy them off me instead.

Single common games like that you can check pretty easily on ebay. Just make sure you use the completed listing.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #313 on: October 28, 2012, 09:01:58 AM »

Will do.  I got another guy in Ottawa that wants to buy my entire list of SNES games.   Do you know if costs extra to ship to Canada?

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #314 on: October 28, 2012, 09:16:05 AM »

Will do.  I got another guy in Ottawa that wants to buy my entire list of SNES games.   Do you know if costs extra to ship to Canada?

It sure does cost extra to ship to Canada. And the rates are going to get a HUGE bump in January so if you are going to ship across the border, do it this year.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length