RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:28:42 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | the small score's thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: the small score's thread  (Read 1128404 times)
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5235 on: March 13, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »

Duke, you are out of control right now.  Very happy for you.  I hope I get a chance to see your collection someday.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5236 on: March 13, 2012, 12:43:06 PM »

Very nice Duke! How does it feel to be so close?
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #5237 on: March 13, 2012, 12:51:09 PM »

Picked up Brink for the 360 for $5.24 shipped off walmart.com.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5238 on: March 13, 2012, 01:51:01 PM »

@ Shadow: My wishlist here on the site is kept current with the titles I am missing.

@Bil: Yeah, I'm going to have to slow up since I've gone through a lot of my fun money. I'll be going back to more of the onsies and twosies again I think.

@blcklblskt: Exciting, and dreadful. Some of these last titles are going to inflict some major pain on my wallet.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5239 on: March 13, 2012, 02:22:57 PM »

@ Shadow: My wishlist here on the site is kept current with the titles I am missing.

@Bil: Yeah, I'm going to have to slow up since I've gone through a lot of my fun money. I'll be going back to more of the onsies and twosies again I think.

@blcklblskt: Exciting, and dreadful. Some of these last titles are going to inflict some major pain on my wallet.

Pop quiz, hot shot...

You walk into a garage sale and you see a Stadium Events cart mixed in with some commons.  The kid knows what he has and wants $500 for it.  What do you do?!

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5240 on: March 13, 2012, 02:28:50 PM »

Make sure it's not PAL or a Repro.
Also, make sure he hooks it up to a Nintendo and shows me it's Stadium Events and not SMB.

After that, I knock him unconscious and run away.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #5241 on: March 13, 2012, 02:58:05 PM »

I'd make a stack of games, walk around for a while, and when the kid isn't looking, ask someone else for a price on the whole stack.

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5242 on: March 13, 2012, 03:10:36 PM »

Make sure it's not PAL

Have those cooled off? For a while they where going for 300 + cart only

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5243 on: March 13, 2012, 03:29:30 PM »

Make sure it's not PAL

Have those cooled off? For a while they where going for 300 + cart only

They actually reached $1,000 cart only for a bit. Right now, there's a mint CIB copy on eBay UK for approx. $2500 BIN, and another for approx. $1000 BIN:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/S...m256e201c12#ht_954wt_1396

Also, for Duke, cart only:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/S...m256dcd87c5#ht_500wt_1156

And this looks suspicious:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...m256e0c7bfd#ht_500wt_1413
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 03:32:40 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5244 on: March 13, 2012, 07:11:53 PM »

Some CIB NES games came in this weekend in great condition. Haven't been priced by my boss yet but I'll probably end up taking them home.

SMB 3
Startropics
Yoshi

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5245 on: March 13, 2012, 09:54:20 PM »

Pop quiz, hot shot...

You walk into a garage sale and you see a Stadium Events cart mixed in with some commons.  The kid knows what he has and wants $500 for it.  What do you do?!

Shoot the hostage! And you're welcome to come by my place any time you're in Indiana Bil.

@Shadow: Yeah, that is one reason why I may be forever stuck at 1 more to go. I really don't know if I will ever spring for Stadium Events. Too many other wonderful Famicom things that are higher on my list. But, you never know...

OK, so a friend of mine is clearing out most of his collection. He has some really great stuff, and I tried to convince him to list it all hear before it goes to ebay, but who knows. I've bought from him before and had most of what I was interested in, but I came away with a few more things:

Famicom: Holy Diver, Moai Kun, Nuts & Milk, Bird Week, Yume Penguin Monogatari, Getsu Fuma Den, and Binary Land. (Getsu Fuma Den, Bird Week and Binary Land are dupes for me, so if anyone needs them PM me).

Messiah Generation NEX

CIB Action Replay 4M Plus for Saturn

So... come check out my FS list and buy something! LOL
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:56:32 PM by Duke.Togo » Logged

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5246 on: March 13, 2012, 10:36:55 PM »

Pop quiz, hot shot...

Shoot the hostage! And you're welcome to come by my place any time you're in Indiana Bil.

@Shadow: Yeah, that is one reason why I may be forever stuck at 1 more to go. I really don't know if I will ever spring for Stadium Events. Too many other wonderful Famicom things that are higher on my list. But, you never know...

OK, so a friend of mine is clearing out most of his collection. He has some really great stuff, and I tried to convince him to list it all hear before it goes to ebay, but who knows. I've bought from him before and had most of what I was interested in, but I came away with a few more things:

Famicom: Holy Diver, Moai Kun, Nuts & Milk, Bird Week, Yume Penguin Monogatari, Getsu Fuma Den, and Binary Land. (Getsu Fuma Den, Bird Week and Binary Land are dupes for me, so if anyone needs them PM me).

Messiah Generation NEX

CIB Action Replay 4M Plus for Saturn

So... come check out my FS list and buy something! LOL

If you get another copy of Holy Diver let me know. If any game will get me into famicom stuff that would probably be it.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5247 on: March 13, 2012, 11:08:02 PM »

If you get another copy of Holy Diver let me know. If any game will get me into famicom stuff that would probably be it.

Will do. Get you a cheap Famicom and I've got those three games to get you started Wink Getsu Fuma Den is pretty good.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5248 on: March 14, 2012, 10:29:16 AM »

YES!  You do shoot the hostage!  I'll make my way out there at some point, I'm sure.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #5249 on: March 14, 2012, 06:19:42 PM »

Bought two PSP games, both new, €9.90 each.

LocoRoco and God of War: Ghost of Sparta.
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length