RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:40:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | 0 quantity in other peoples' collections 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 0 quantity in other peoples' collections  (Read 4471 times)
FireStar
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »

I'm so OCD about having the quantities correct, it bothers me that I can't fill in one for a manual and box for digital games, even though their "complete".

On using the DB for ROMs, other than the fact it's pretty pointless, since any game in the DB can be easily downloaded, but I'd be more concerened about documenting the tons of different cool hacks and pirate games I have downloaded, which would take ages to do, and still be somewhat pointless. (Except for the fact people like to hoard instead of preserve hong kong originals) 
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 07:45:36 AM »

I always make sure ever single quantity in my collection is correct. I like being able to reference it if I need to.

I'm the same way. Except I don't know what I lost since the site went down... So I'm close! May be time to work on a secondary means so that I have a backup.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 10:14:49 AM »

If only there had been backups here....

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 03:25:00 PM »

I seem to remember when the site first launched we didn't have quantities for the carts manuals or boxes.  That's one of the big reasons I have so many 0 quantity games.  I've been meaning to fix that, but I get real lazy.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 10:23:22 AM »

I seem to remember when the site first launched we didn't have quantities for the carts manuals or boxes.  That's one of the big reasons I have so many 0 quantity games.  I've been meaning to fix that, but I get real lazy.

HOLY HELL YOU POSTED!!!!!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 12:45:11 PM »

Hell i think he posts more than me lately.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 03:16:55 PM »

Hell i think he posts more than me lately.

HOLY HELL YOU POSTED!!!!

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 09:40:15 AM »

HOLY HELL YOU POSTED!!!!!

They finally opened my cryo-tube.  They said they couldn't afford the repairs due to how hard I rock.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length