RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:41:18 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Collecting Goals for 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Collecting Goals for 2012  (Read 13825 times)
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2012, 03:44:36 PM »

Whoops!  I didn't pay attention to the title,  I did mean for 2013.  Yeah that would be a bummer to start collecting less than 24 hours before the new year.

EDIT:  Oh, I like to set my goals high.  That way I'm never disappointed.  I managed to work out a trade with someone, and have all the other Konami Silver box games in the mail.   I guess I have to go find out what size box my first born can fit in........
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 03:51:21 PM by Johnny Nintendo » Logged

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Shepy
Atari 7800
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2012, 03:48:40 PM »

I almost did the same thing until I saw everyone posting about your post.
renegadeviking
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2013, 06:43:14 AM »

i got all the extremely rare SAturn, Genesis, SNES, 360, and PS1 games out of the way such as Panzer Dragoon Saga, Dragon Force, Einhander, Valkyrie profile, Radiant Silvergun,  Albert Oddysy, Battle Garregga,  DoDonPachi,  DoDonPAchi (Ps2), Ibara,  Guardian Heroes, Eliminate down, Langrisser 2, Secret of Mana 2, Gleylancer, Twinkle Tale, MUSHA,  Ogre Battle, Tactics OGre.   Some missing PSP games.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2013, 12:55:34 AM »

i got all the extremely rare SAturn, Genesis, SNES, 360, and PS1 games out of the way such as Panzer Dragoon Saga, Dragon Force, Einhander, Valkyrie profile, Radiant Silvergun,  Albert Oddysy, Battle Garregga,  DoDonPachi,  DoDonPAchi (Ps2), Ibara,  Guardian Heroes, Eliminate down, Langrisser 2, Secret of Mana 2, Gleylancer, Twinkle Tale, MUSHA,  Ogre Battle, Tactics OGre.   Some missing PSP games.

So...what is your goal?  No need to brag, sir.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length