RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:14:08 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | NFL Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: NFL Talk  (Read 84534 times)
theGrue
Android Developer
Programmers

Stats
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 04:22:44 PM »

What replacement refs get us:

This was even more amazing:

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 04:32:58 PM »

The NFL is a train wreck this year because of this ref staff.

Meanwhile in my NCAA Football land my KSU Wildcats are still climbing the rankings.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 10:47:38 AM »

Packers vs Seahawks hail mary. TD catch or INT?

Your thoughts?
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 10:48:53 AM »

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2012, 02:03:18 PM »

^WTF! Japan is interested in the NFL? I didn't know. Also, they made that CGI video rather fast, considering the incident is only a few days old. I'm impressed.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 03:54:46 PM »

^WTF! Japan is interested in the NFL? I didn't know. Also, they made that CGI video rather fast, considering the incident is only a few days old. I'm impressed.

I think those crappy CGI news videos are made in Taiwan.

Meanwhile my Steelers lost to the Cleveland Clowns... When I was home for the holiday I still saw some people flying Chiefs flags and it made me laugh, there are a lot of new Denver fans in my hometown, it sits right on the border between die hard Broncos and Chiefs fans.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 04:16:17 PM »

I think those crappy CGI news videos are made in Taiwan.

Meanwhile my Steelers lost to the Cleveland Clowns... When I was home for the holiday I still saw some people flying Chiefs flags and it made me laugh, there are a lot of new Denver fans in my hometown, it sits right on the border between die hard Broncos and Chiefs fans.

There are Chiefs fans that aren't in mourning for their team?

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 04:25:51 PM »

Since the Jags won this weekend I think many of them are fine with the first draft pick, they've already given up hope for this year. It really wasn't all terrible, Charles is a beastly runner and their O-Line opens up big holes for him to run through. The passing game sucks but so do the QBs. I don't think the D is all that bad either, just has a few holes to fill up.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 04:46:02 PM »

Since the Jags won this weekend I think many of them are fine with the first draft pick, they've already given up hope for this year. It really wasn't all terrible, Charles is a beastly runner and their O-Line opens up big holes for him to run through. The passing game sucks but so do the QBs. I don't think the D is all that bad either, just has a few holes to fill up.

I heard a rumor that the Chiefs may be looking into Tebow for the QB position. If all else fails, they'll have a running game.

bickman2k
Director
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2012, 05:30:04 PM »

They better not!

Also, the Chefs are already mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 05:51:30 PM »

Yeah they need a good QB.

bickman2k
Director
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2012, 10:49:48 AM »

Today's game will be... interesting to say the least.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2012, 04:06:39 PM »

I think you have this one wrapped up bickman.  Gronkowski and Harvin are still out, and they're usually post a major share of my points.
bickman2k
Director
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 10:25:33 PM »

I think you have this one wrapped up bickman.  Gronkowski and Harvin are still out, and they're usually post a major share of my points.

I think you have the wrong thread. Smiley I still need 25 points and have Ahmad Bradshaw and Giants defense left.

On topic, the Chiefs won today and it was an excellent game to be at.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 11:07:46 PM »

WOOHOO CHARLIE BATCH!

That last drive of his was excellent! The man definitely redeemed himself after his (and the entire team's) horrid performance against the Browns.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length