RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:50:49 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | NFL Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print
Author Topic: NFL Talk  (Read 84551 times)
Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #225 on: February 04, 2015, 01:19:39 AM »

Heck of a way to end the Super Bowl. Terrible play call and a fight. Not to mention the encroachment as well.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #226 on: February 04, 2015, 01:46:08 AM »

Broncos/Packers next year. That is my call.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #227 on: February 05, 2015, 11:19:00 AM »

Nah, Vikings-Bills. One team will finally get off the shneid.

Or howzabout Lions-Browns? Yeah, there you go-- two teams that have won championships before the Super Bowl era, but have never been to a Super Bowl before. I think Detroit's the only NFC team left that hasn't gone there yet... for painfully obvious reasons. Well, technically the original Browns have won it twice... as the Baltimore Ravens.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #228 on: March 08, 2015, 01:09:21 PM »

Well, technically Warren Moon played for the Titans, but you just can't say it like that. ha ha

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #229 on: March 08, 2015, 01:13:47 PM »

Well, technically Warren Moon played for the Titans, but you just can't say it like that. ha ha

I thought he played for the Texans?  Grin
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2016, 12:38:44 PM »

Well, you were half way there.

Also, this:

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2016, 12:56:17 PM »

Though I live in NC, I'm not a Panthers' fan.  I've been a Chicago Bears fan since I was a kid and I've never been willing to give that up for the sake of proximity. I get a lot of s@$t for being a Bears fan here (even from my father-in-law), but I quickly explain that I have been a football fan for more than 15 years. Will I be pulling for the Panthers on Super Bowl Sunday? Yes, but the reason is that for whatever reason, the Bears and Panthers trade more than any other teams I have ever seen. There are several former Bears on the Panther's current squad and I'd love to see them get a ring. Even Coach Ron Rivera played linebacker for the notorious '85 Bears.   

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #232 on: February 02, 2016, 12:22:18 PM »

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #233 on: February 02, 2016, 12:52:41 PM »

These are always so great. "We'll fight ya'll on Tiger Mountain!"

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2016, 08:44:24 PM »

It had a few fairly amusing moments here and there. Otherwise... meh. Still more entertaining than those insipid "Rap Battles Through History," though. 'Course, it doesn't hurt that the bad-lip-reads haven't been around as long as the rap battles, and thus aren't overexposed to the point of not being even remotely amusing anymore... yet. Give it a few more months, and they'll be as stale and lame as the Harlem Shake and Gangnam Style.

ANYway, I'll be working Super Sunday pretty much through the end of the game. Fortunately, considering the place I work at, combined with the game venue being less than 10 miles away, it'll likely be a pretty easy work shift...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length