RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:55:48 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you watching right now? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 293 Print
Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 1016903 times)
FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom
Awards: 2015 RFGENERATION TOP RUN N' GUNNER

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3900 on: December 02, 2015, 03:39:23 AM »

If anyone here hasn't watched Danger 5....I strongly recommend checking it out. It's available on Netflix.
That just looks like everything camp, cult, bad and good thats ever been on TV. Looks good and crap at the same time, my kind of comedy, so will check it out after I've finished watching Season 7 of The League.

Shepy
Atari 7800
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3901 on: December 17, 2015, 11:52:08 PM »

Just got done watching a little movie called Star Wars: The Force Awakens...It's quite cult so I doubt you've heard of it.
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3902 on: December 20, 2015, 12:14:05 PM »

Watching Bad Taste

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom
Awards: 2015 RFGENERATION TOP RUN N' GUNNER

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3903 on: December 20, 2015, 12:35:44 PM »

Just got done watching a little movie called Star Wars: The Force Awakens...It's quite cult so I doubt you've heard of it.
I heard something about it, appearently people hate it because it's yet another sequel. Give me the Police Academy movies any day. Cheesy
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3904 on: December 20, 2015, 04:04:45 PM »

Just watched Excision. First the movie, then the short film (which is available on youtube).

Not sure I would recommend it exactly, but it was a powerful watch that will linger with you.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #3905 on: December 30, 2015, 12:26:13 PM »

Lincoln - (2012) - A-
--> Great movie, great performance by Daniel Day-Lewis. My only critique is that the story itself isn't always the most interesting.

Star Wars Episode II & III - (2002 & 2005) - C
--> These really aren't that good. Too much was shot on green screen and it shows. The dialog scenes are static and you notice the actors are just standing before a CGI background and not "in" an environment. The "love" between Anakin and Padme is awkward. Mostly the script is just badly written and inconsistent. It doesn't make sense for Anakin to be accepted as Obi-Wan's apprentice when all the Jedis in episode I feel a "great danger" or something like that in him.

Octopussy - (1983) - C+
--> If you treat these older Bond movies as comedies then they're great fun. Otherwise, not so much.

Reservation Road - (2007) - C
--> Meh, it's ok. This is not "Revolutionary" Road.

Les Misérables - (1998) - B+
--> Good movie starring Liam Neeson, Uma Thurman and Claire Danes, enjoyed this one.

John Carter - (2012) - B-
--> Stupid story, nice visuals. I need a better TV.

Star Wars Episode IV, V, VI - (1977, 1980, 1983) - B, B-, B+
--> Better than the sequels/prequels because the scripts are much better and less convoluted. More about the emotion than the visual effects. The lightsaber duels are more realistic instead of the highly choreographed shit seen in the prequels. IV and V are kind of "meh", VI is easily the best, with real tension at the end with Luke, Vader & the Emperor.

Hidalgo - (2004) - B
--> A bit of a cookie cutter adventure/action movie, but worth the watch. Some of the arab characters are cardboard and cliché.

Home Alone & Home Alone 2 - (1990 & 1992) - both A-
--> Two of the best Christmas movies ever! Rating drops to B when viewed outside the Christmas period.

Cloud Atlas - (2012) - A+
--> One of the best movies I've seen this year, wow.

Afterwards - (2008) - D
--> Damn, the worst movie in this batch. Such boring crap. Let's whine about death & dying, blablabla, ugh.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3906 on: December 31, 2015, 10:34:12 PM »

Three episodes left in Shiki, gonna finish it this weekend with the wife. Pretty awesome series.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3907 on: January 03, 2016, 02:12:22 AM »

The new season of Air Crash Investigation premieres tomorrow.  Cheesy
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3908 on: January 04, 2016, 06:59:28 AM »

I finished watching the Packers suck it up.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #3909 on: January 05, 2016, 05:46:35 PM »

Cowboys and Aliens - finally got around to it. It's only taken me 5 years
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3910 on: January 12, 2016, 12:53:21 PM »

Best thing The Simpsons has done in years.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3911 on: January 13, 2016, 11:44:17 AM »

Still on a TransFormers nostalgia jag. Been watching YouTube videos of the G1 cartoon, and found myself simultaneously entertained and embarrassed by how awesomely awful the show was. One of my newfound faves is a "best-of" compilation of Warpath, who has the most ridiculous-- not to mention the most family-friendly-- case of Tourette's Syndrome in pop-culture history. Or should I say... Turret's Syndrome? KA-ZANG!

Sounds like he's channeling Bill Cosby there. Which, considering recent events, is rather unfortunate.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3912 on: January 30, 2016, 09:13:57 PM »

Most Haunted Unseen

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3913 on: January 31, 2016, 08:26:15 PM »

Attempted to watch the live version of Grease on Fox.  After a few minutes I turned it off and put the original Grease on.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3914 on: February 03, 2016, 06:59:53 PM »

Mr. Nice Guy

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 293 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length