RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 06:29:06 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Another Reason Matt Damon Sucks: Stuck On You 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Another Reason Matt Damon Sucks: Stuck On You  (Read 7777 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« on: June 15, 2004, 12:08:28 AM »

Matt Damon is horrible.  I wish he would disappear from all movies for the rest of his life.  Tonight, I had the misfortune of finding out one more reason that he should be outlawed: Stuch On You.

For those who missed it when it came out last year because it was so worthless, it's a movie about conjoined twins who, at age thirty-something, decide to finally have a surgery to be separated.  They both get a girl, they both get their dream job, and everyone lives happily ever after.

The plot is incredibly shallow, and the movie is "driven" by a whole lot of nothing.  Crappy jokes and crappy actors fill this thing to the brim.  Oh, and Meryl Streep and Cher have cameos in this piece of trash.  'Nuff said.

Do NOT see this filth.  You have been warned.

Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2004, 08:59:25 AM »

Meryl Streep's movies are so bad I don't care to look at the box cover. I definitely don't want to watch them.

Oh, and Stuck on You did suck.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 08:59:52 AM by The_Evil_Leon » Logged

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 06:00:44 PM »

Never saw it.  Never wanted to see it.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length