RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 03:54:14 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Wheres my submissions gone? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wheres my submissions gone?  (Read 1888 times)
RETROKING
Jaguar CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« on: June 22, 2012, 11:02:29 AM »

Im not sure if this is the right place but

I had 6 hardware submissions pending,4 have been approved and the other 2 have vanished Angry where did they go (1 was a atari 7800 controller and i cant remember what the other 1 was)why cant i see my submissions that have been rejected? can anyone help me or point me towards the right place,thanks
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:04:05 AM by RETROKING » Logged
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 11:08:43 AM »

If your submissions were rejected, you should've had a PM sent to you explaining why they were rejected by the staff member that reviewed it. Did you not receive a PM?

RETROKING
Jaguar CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 11:10:40 AM »

No ive not had a pm or anything
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »

I must have missed you on my "send PM to" list about the 7800 controller. Basically, http://www.rfgeneration.c...fo.php?ID=U-032-H-00040-A  its already there.

RETROKING
Jaguar CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 05:17:19 AM »

Thats the american version,i was trying to add the uk/europe version that i have.Can you tell me what my other submissions was please.
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 11:37:16 AM »

You must have forgot to change the region when you added the variation as it was still set to North America. The good news is that Shadow Kisuragi has made it easier to submit variations! You only need to click the "Submit Variation" link on the page of the original entry instead of having to search for it again.

As for the other submission, unfortunately, once a submission is rejected, its gone for good. They're not saved anywhere so I can't see what it was or what was wrong with it.

RETROKING
Jaguar CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 01:25:57 PM »

Thanks NES_Rules,i would still like to add it to the database as we brits call it the pro-line joystick,thanks again.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length