RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:10:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 11 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 11  (Read 40574 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« on: January 18, 2013, 09:23:30 PM »

Episode 11 is live!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 11:56:19 PM by Duke.Togo » Logged

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 09:39:36 PM »

What, another one?

How long's it gonna be this time?

Um... wow, that came out kinda wrong, didn't it.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 09:45:39 PM »

A large chunk is dedicated to your grabs Mr. Norch for being a generous donor...

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 09:47:06 PM »

RF Generation collectorcast: Long, hard to sit with, and goes all night, but man does it feel good.

waitwut
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 09:56:40 PM »

Can't wait to hear it.  I usually listen on the way to work/at work/at home/when I go to sleep.

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 09:57:32 PM »

There was a cool breeze in the evening air, a window was open in the middle of winter. The mild day was soothing to the soul of a lone man. He could hear the pleased sounds of moaning in the distance, he looked out to see the serenely calm face of two men, one appeared to be Asian, the other was white. They were embroiled in the passionate embrace of lovemaking, the Asian known as Duke Togo and the mustachioed white man was Crabmaster2000. With disgust the man continued looking out his window, unable to look away despite his wrenching stomach.

Up in the tree the window watcher notices a short, sharp beam of light penetrate his pupils. He finally manages to turn his head away from the hot, sweaty man action to notice a Wild Bil filming the entire scene from above. The watcher's head is turned back to the two men rolling around on the ground, hearing the heightened moans of the ecstatic plateau. Duke and Crabby look each other in the eyes with pure love, begin a passionate make out session, tongues wrestling each other for dominance before the three all go inside to record Episode 11 of their completely unrelated podcast.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 10:01:24 PM »

Can't wait to hear it.  I usually listen on the way to work/at work/at home/when I go to sleep.

So, what are you saying here? that the CollectorCast is a sure-fire cure for insomnia?  insomnia
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 10:08:01 PM »

There was a cool breeze in the evening air, a window was open in the middle of winter. The mild day was soothing to the soul of a lone man. He could hear the pleased sounds of moaning in the distance, he looked out to see the serenely calm face of two men, one appeared to be Asian, the other was white. They were embroiled in the passionate embrace of lovemaking, the Asian known as Duke Togo and the mustachioed white man was Crabmaster2000. With disgust the man continued looking out his window, unable to look away despite his wrenching stomach.

Up in the tree the window watcher notices a short, sharp beam of light penetrate his pupils. He finally manages to turn his head away from the hot, sweaty man action to notice a Wild Bil filming the entire scene from above. The watcher's head is turned back to the two men rolling around on the ground, hearing the heightened moans of the ecstatic plateau. Duke and Crabby look each other in the eyes with pure love, begin a passionate make out session, tongues wrestling each other for dominance before the three all go inside to record Episode 11 of their completely unrelated podcast.

fappery

Oh great, now we've got people writing RF Generation yaoi fanfiction.

It's true what they say about Rule 34:

NO EXCEPTIONS.

May as well commission someone on DeviantArt to illustrate the deal while you're at it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:11:13 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 10:15:06 PM »

I'll have you know, there were side bets in RFG chat on whether Zag would be the first to respond to the fanfic.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 10:16:26 PM »

I'll have you know, there were side bets in RFG chat on whether Zag would be the first to respond to the fanfic.

And everybody won.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 10:18:29 PM »

And everybody won.

Which is sad, 'cuz there was nothing worth winning here.

BTW judging from his post, techwizard might be someone to turn to if you need help breaking your writer's block...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:20:43 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 11:56:39 PM »

You guys creep me out a litte... oh, and the shows out now.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 11:59:14 PM »

Only a little?

C'mon, guys, we gotta step up our game...
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 12:02:56 AM »

Only a little?

Quick somebody continue the fanfic!

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2013, 12:11:27 AM »

Only a little?

Quick somebody continue the fanfic!

Oh, um... will you look at the time.

Gotta hit the hay.

Catch you all later.

MUCH later.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length