RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:13:06 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 11 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 11  (Read 40575 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2013, 04:21:02 PM »

EDIT
TUROK 2 SEED OF EVIL
CEREBRAL BORE WAS THE BEST WEAPON POTENTIALLY EVERY MADE!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2013, 04:38:33 PM »

Bil
You did not mention the best part of the beginning of the RevX
You are watching the video of Tyler that THROWS YOU CAR KEYS to his his car.

I can't remember if it is the PSX or SNES version but you can actually get the game locked in an infinite loop to run your score up on the first level.

Crabmaster2000
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2013, 05:28:51 PM »

I beat Resident Evil 4 on the Wii and the Cube and if someone is a HUGE Resident evil fan i could see why they would not like it since it is very much unlike every game before it.

I was hooked on them after playing 2. 4 Was such a huge disappointment for me when it came out. It wouldn't bother me so much if it didn't have the RE name attached to it. I even have a dog named Wesker (which is generally hilarious when I tell people). I'm curious about these rumors that RE Revelations is coming to consoles. I played the demo for it on RE Mercenaries and it seems like a return to what I love about the series.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2013, 05:30:01 PM »

Duke opens up the NES cabinet and says "Ahhh... i wonder what these would look like with boxes?"

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2013, 06:30:43 PM »

I know what they would look like, an empty wallet.

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2013, 06:54:18 PM »

Okay, this is totally unrelated to gaming, but I heard you guys mentioning a few names like "Macho Man" and WWF/WWE.  Sounds like someone use to dabble in a little pro wrestling.  Maybe I am wrong.  Anyways to clear things up:  Miss Elizabeth and Randy Savage split up in the mid or late 90's.  She was actually dating Lex Luger when she died of a drug overdose.  Savage was remarried and had a heart attack while driving down the highway in FL.  I believe the heart attack is what killed him.  Wow, that sounds depressing.....on a lighter note, here is a video of me refereeing a match with a certain someone you may recognize, if you watched wrestling in the mid or late 90's........

http://m.youtube.com/watc...-google&v=FqhPv8rFECU

Oh, and don't feel bad, I still smell the insides of my strategy guides.  Just a heads up, if I buy one from anyone here please don't decide to leave me a souveneir by farting in said strategy guide.

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
wildbil52
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2013, 07:12:03 PM »

@ Bil i guessed on your zip based on some old PMs
http://www.gamestop.com/B...6k-mortal%2bkombat%2c1385

That is the 360 version of the stick.

OOH, I think I might just have to pick that up...

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2013, 07:23:43 PM »

The first GS i went to locally was marked as low stock but when i got their they tried to sell me the stick that was bundled with Mortal Kombat Tournament(which is 70$s i think.) and had no clue what i was talking about when i specified this one. Even when i showed them the picture of it on their site.

So it might be worth calling ahead to make sure they have the right one if any of them are a long jaunt.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2013, 10:38:32 PM »

i love the part about standing around admiring your collections, i totally do that too. once in a while i just stand there, or wheel over my computer chair, staring in awe at all the games. that also happens every time i'm trying to decide a new game to play, because i get really indecisive when i'm given so much choice, so i sometimes spend 15-20 minutes just looking.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2013, 10:44:08 PM »

@Johnny Nintendo: I couldn't get the video to play on my Mac Sad

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2013, 11:14:30 PM »

I wonder why......here try this, it may not work either.

I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2013, 12:16:09 AM »

Lol at the RPG blankie
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2013, 12:56:59 AM »

I use to smell my issues of Nintendo Power when they arrived in the mail.  Also use to  smell my SNES and NES boxes.......

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2013, 01:43:24 AM »

i love the part about standing around admiring your collections, i totally do that too. once in a while i just stand there, or wheel over my computer chair, staring in awe at all the games. that also happens every time i'm trying to decide a new game to play, because i get really indecisive when i'm given so much choice, so i sometimes spend 15-20 minutes just looking.

Heh i was doing that today.  I reorganized my collection and just sat there for a good 30 admiring my haul......but it's still not enough.  More!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:52:22 AM by RetroRage » Logged

Crabmaster2000
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2013, 05:32:43 AM »

Yaa! Game sniffing is cool!!

Lol at the RPG blankie

Do you have one too or is it just me?

My mom has been making quilts for several years now and I've actually talked to her about making me a special RPG blankie with a small hole in it for the controller cord to pass through. One day......

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length