RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:57:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1005370 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #3795 on: September 24, 2014, 07:48:41 PM »

Pick ups from the week. Fami games from sensaiman of course. Otoghi and Golden Axe are local pickups (along with not-pictured God of War PS2). Gaiares and Raiden Trad from member Barracuda. All Genesis CIB games replace my loose copies, so the loose games will be on the trade block soon.

[img width=700 height=522]http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y359/necrom99/Video%20Game%20Scores/2BD17F82-340D-43C9-AC47-3B0D0F721DE1_zpsqmlic3w1.jpg[/img]

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3796 on: September 24, 2014, 08:16:22 PM »

I bought these tonight. Venom was a separate figure, but the rest was all a bundle.

[img width=692 height=389]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a136/DarkTheThief/IMG_1263_zps028a26f5.png[/img]

You're dead to me.   Sad

Guess I'll just hafta throw this Clow deck out, now.

I bought these tonight. Venom was a separate figure, but the rest was all a bundle.

[img width=692 height=389]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a136/DarkTheThief/IMG_1263_zps028a26f5.png[/img]

Damn. Got to start looking for these now. I want Thor and Venom!!!

Another unfortunate entry in my personal obituary pages. And I was startin' to like you and all your cool toys, too. A shame, really.

Forgive them, Lord Eon, for they know not what they say.

I was able to see the new Infinity 2.0 figures a couple of weeks ago, when the girl in the Fred Meyer electronics department (and fellow game enthusiast) was excited to bring some out from the back room.  They're cool looking...mostly.  I'm still not sold on getting started on the collection.

I'm glad to see there's some hope in you; this place is starting to resemble a cemetery.

Resist the temptation of the false idols of Disney/Marvel/Soon-to-be-Star-Wars Infinity! RESIIIIIST!!! The power of Eon compels you! Just eleven more days until the fourth coming, you can do it! I have faith in you, my wayward brother! Get thee behind him, Zim--- errr, Kaos!

*AHEM* All right, time to reveal the latest additions to my increasingly unwieldy collection...

[img width=414 height=567]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y409/Zagnorch/Score9-24-2014_zpse77e94b5.jpg[/img]

For a little over $20, I picked up

- Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirits- Soaring Hawk GBA cart
- CIB GunGrave, Resident Evil: Dead Aim, and Ty 3 for PS2
- CIB Star Wars Battlefront and Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run for XBox
- CIB The Godfather for 360
- CIB MGS Portable Ops Plus for PSP

Portable Ops Plus put me at exactly 100 PSP games in my collection, and the rest put me at over 2400 overall pieces in my collection.

[...]Too bad I won't be able to play Gradius III for the playthrough in December!

I was bummed, too, when that one didn't show up on the ballot. Hopefully, one of the two I do own will make the final cut... We'll see.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3797 on: September 24, 2014, 08:59:49 PM »

@Techie: Woah. Sunset Riders, Turtles in Time, AND Neil Diamond? Awesome.

@zcrich01: Welcome to the Keith Courage club. If you hadn't bought it, it would have found you.

@GrayGhost81: Castlevania and Gradius in the same post = Konami nirvana.

@Nanner: Nice shooter grabs!

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3798 on: September 24, 2014, 09:28:51 PM »

Hey now,

BREAK FOR A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

The girlfriend got her first taste of a true Metal concert last week when she accompanied the usual lot of us for Five Finger Death Punch, Volbeat, Hell Yeah, and Nothing More to SLC.  It was the 3rd time that my brother and I have seen 5FDP (the first being a meet and greet that I will never forget) and 2nd time for me with Hell Yeah (signed Vinnie Paul drum head on my wall).  It was 5 hours of absolute AWESOME!  I can't express how much 5FDP appreciates their fans and puts on an amazing show.  And Volbeat had such a long set that we were literally worn out by the end and needed a break to catch our breath, although the band kept going.  Get your tickets now for this awesome tour.

And finally, my non-gaming finds because I both enjoy seeing other people show off their other random interests and enjoy posting mine.

Yes, I just worked a promo for Ivan and the boys above.  But I still love the classics, and I found a sweet stack of Neil vinyls for $0.50 each, plus Moody Blues, BTO, and Fogelberg.  Yes, I can relate when I watch Saving Silverman.  Neil's the man!

[img width=700 height=393]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/EldredgeJ/WP_20140924_00_39_22_Pro_zps79350507.jpg[/img]

I loved that you talked about going to a Metal concert, then followed it up with your Neil Diamond and Dan Fogelberg vinyl scores.  Cheesy

The high point of Ernest Borgnine's acting career.

And I thought my taste in music was schizophrenic...  stupid

That reminds me: I gotta take another listen to Days of Future Passed one of these days...

'Late
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3799 on: September 24, 2014, 11:56:06 PM »

Been slow lately, especially NES (blog coming soon to explain) but I managed to pick up a few from Crabby yesterday:

[img width=700 height=933]http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag478/michaelrancourt/E75EEC54-310C-4CE9-B22E-F106ACB1A668_zpsw58g7m2p.jpg[/img]

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3800 on: September 25, 2014, 12:11:07 AM »

I hope you played R-Type DX ASAP

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3801 on: September 25, 2014, 12:12:19 AM »

I hope you played R-Type DX ASAP

I did! As soon as I got home this morning from Graveyard shift!

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3802 on: September 25, 2014, 07:52:02 AM »

Jealous of dynamite cop!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3803 on: September 25, 2014, 11:18:39 AM »

Just picked these up put these on layaway before their street date because Toysrus put them out to early go me! Have a few more things on layaway which will come later...starting to like layaway.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/q0mB6Bt.jpg[/img]

Then got this in the mail Yesterday from our very own Disposed Hero! THANKS SO MUCH!

[img width=700 height=933]http://i.imgur.com/KFWJfjU.jpg[/img]

oh and to note that is my sealed copy of Lightning Returns

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3804 on: September 25, 2014, 07:43:50 PM »

I traded my Vita and some other odd items in to the local GameXchange the other day, and I burned that credit up today when I walked out with this Cheesy
[img width=700 height=525]http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/jackcrow2000/IMG_2199_zpsfaf4eb11.jpg[/img]

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3805 on: September 26, 2014, 04:10:27 AM »

Trades in Vita for WiiU.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #3806 on: September 26, 2014, 04:36:55 AM »

AAGH!
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3807 on: September 26, 2014, 05:42:50 AM »

Hahahaha! Nice.

No pics but I picked up a few music and concert Laserdiscs today. Not really interested in keeping them, so I have put them up for sale on my FS thread. Don't worry Nupoile these are not the ones I promised you, I found more.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3808 on: September 26, 2014, 07:40:38 AM »

Haha, sorry I couldn't help myself Wink

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #3809 on: September 26, 2014, 10:09:33 AM »

Y'know, I think our WiiU has gotten more playtime than our PS4, XBone, and Vita combined.

Keelah se'lai
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length