RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:05:42 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 998305 times)
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4200 on: October 29, 2014, 07:59:47 PM »

woooo more longbox 3do games please

WOW! I Didn't know they brought Madballs back.

BTW, Awesome Death Keep find, I am big into DnD, so I would love to know how it is.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4201 on: October 29, 2014, 10:24:57 PM »

Today was a really great day at the GameXchange. I picked up a few things for some others, which I'm sure will show up here at some point, and some cool items for myself. Mega Man II really caught my attention since it is the Chinese release.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4202 on: October 29, 2014, 11:12:46 PM »

Hey now,

Been a pretty modest week so far:

- EGM & GameInformer back issues, $0.29 each

- Versus Books Neverwinter Nights Perfect Adventure Guide, $2.95

- Atomic Purple GBC, $7.49

- CIB The Suffering: Ties that Bind, $0.95

- CIB Crazy Taxi 3, Star Wars Battlefront, and Thunder Force II, $3.99 each: I've never met Nicole Peterson, but I already hate her.

And now, I'll reveal what I got from GamerNick in exchange for 23 pounds of Lego bricks:

Atari 2600 carts:

- Frogs and FLies w/ manual

- Lock 'N' Chase w/ manual

- Star Raiders w/ manual

- Video Pinball w/ 2 manuals

- M.A.D.

- M*A*S*H

Atari 2600 manuals:

- Adventure

- Canyon Bomber

- Freeway

- Jungle Hunt

- Kaboom!

- Space Invaders

Aaaand loose ColecoVision Zaxxon and SNES Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures carts.

Oops, almost forgot:

Tongue

'Late
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4203 on: October 30, 2014, 09:05:48 AM »

I bet Nicole Petersen was a cool chick!

Also, congrats on the WS victory Zag. I was pulling for the Royals, only because my brother's friend and teammate from college has a brother that pitches for them. I didn't know this until this morning, but the WS MVP, Madison Bumgarner is from Hickory, NC (about 30 mins from where I grew up). It's possible that my brother even pitched opposite him. Ha!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:10:23 AM by singlebanana » Logged

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4204 on: October 30, 2014, 10:51:40 AM »

Number 495 from Gamernick...

* IMG_0058.JPG (1220.02 KB, 1936x2592 - viewed 181 times.)

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4205 on: October 30, 2014, 02:09:56 PM »

My grabs yesterday. Peace Keepers is CIB and the cart still has the plastic bag around it. Keeping the cart and the rest is going to a good home.

And, my local store finally got some Retron 5's in. Called my parents and asked them it they needed any Christmas gift ideas and quickly drove over there and picked this up before they sold out. Ah, 2 months to wait before I actually get to play it.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4206 on: October 30, 2014, 02:35:21 PM »

That box is beautiful.  You picked the correct color of Retron 5.  Super jelly.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4207 on: October 30, 2014, 02:36:27 PM »

That box is beautiful.  You picked the correct color of Retron 5.  Super jelly.

Yeah I did!!!! **realizes it was the only color the store had**

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4208 on: October 30, 2014, 03:24:14 PM »

Sexy box!!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4209 on: October 30, 2014, 05:39:31 PM »

Got this off Leaptrade. I had avoided this game as I avoid anything with a Codemasters logo on it but then I found out it has Mass Effect style dialog trees and they make any game an automatic buy for me.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4210 on: October 30, 2014, 07:34:39 PM »

Got this off Leaptrade. I had avoided this game as I avoid anything with a Codemasters logo on it but then I found out it has Mass Effect style dialog trees and they make any game an automatic buy for me.

i really enjoyed Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, but i know it was basically a lesser version of Arma
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4211 on: October 30, 2014, 07:38:35 PM »

i really enjoyed Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, but i know it was basically a lesser version of Arma

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll give it a shot if I ever see it cheap.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4212 on: October 30, 2014, 08:17:49 PM »

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll give it a shot if I ever see it cheap.

be aware that i only played it on PC so if it's on console too i don't know how those versions fare. the PC version tended to be pretty buggy at times and that's my only real complaint with it, otherwise it's fun if you want something a bit more realistic than your average shooter.
TheSaintOfPain
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #4213 on: October 31, 2014, 04:03:45 AM »

This is what I've grabbed the past couple of weeks or so.

Saints Row The Third, Saints Row 4, and Bioshock Infinite are all from Walmart, which has a big selection of last-gen games for twenty bucks or less, at least at my local store.  This is gonna help me increase my 360 collection with some quality titles that I was too cheap to buy new or new-ish.

Tony Hawk Ride is a Goodwill find for four dollars, as well as all of the plug-n-plays (Backyard Baseball & Soccer, Dream Life, Dream Life Superstar, and Designer's World) except for the Scooby Doo one, which came from another local thrift store.  Everything works fine, though I don't think I'm gonna be doing any more "riding" on that board any time soon.   Undecided

Finally, that is my second Miracle Piano added to my collection, which is a $30 eBay find.  It came with only an original Miracle AC adapter, but it does work, though it's a bit rough physically.  It also has the Nintendo Seal Of Quality that I had been looking for and my other one doesn't have, since my CIB one is the Macintosh version.  So, now, if I ever feel the need to learn how to play piano, I won't have to deal with the pain-in-the-arse box.

Just Take A Look Around And What Do You See?
Pain, Suffering, And Misery.
It's Not The Way The World Was Planned;
It's A Pity You Don't Understand.

--Black Sabbath, "Killing Yourself To Live"
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4214 on: October 31, 2014, 04:55:03 AM »

Nice score! I really need to find a Miracle CIB for Nintendo too. I have the cart :-P

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length