RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 06:05:35 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 201187 times)
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1215 on: November 03, 2013, 05:36:58 PM »

Grand Theft Auto Online, but I've been away from that for a couple of weeks now. I'll rejoin when they (finally) distribute the "stimulus package" money, thought I'm starting to think that it might never come.

Also gave Path of Exile a try. Seems great, from the brief time I had with it. I like their anti-"Pay to Win" philosophy.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1216 on: November 03, 2013, 06:43:41 PM »

I've been playing the Xbox version of Dreamfall: The Longest Journey for the past two days. I've never played the first game and I wasn't really expecting much but it is really awesome.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1217 on: November 04, 2013, 08:37:27 AM »

Batman Arkham Origins (360 & PS3) - This is the Assassin's Creed Revelations of the Arkham series. There is a small amount of innovation but the core gameplay is getting old after two games. It's worth playing to see how the story unfolds.

Phantasy Star 1 (SMS) - Just purchased the polymetal to find the robot and defeated the evil Dr. I will probably grind for levels before continuing.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1218 on: November 04, 2013, 11:26:40 AM »

Ms. Pac-Man (GEN) - I actually like this more then regular Pac-Man.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #1219 on: November 04, 2013, 01:14:05 PM »

Finished off the last Sleeping Dogs DLC pack, Nightmare in North Point. Still picking away at LEGO Marvel: Superheroes while playing though the rather chatty opening to Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

And with Dragons Dogma being free for PSN+ starting tomorrow, I can't imagine my backlog is going to be getting any better any time soon.
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #1220 on: November 04, 2013, 06:51:39 PM »

Been playing Starmade (still in alpha) PC - think minecraft with spaceships and cool weapons mechanic

I've been playing the Xbox version of Dreamfall: The Longest Journey for the past two days. I've never played the first game and I wasn't really expecting much but it is really awesome.

You should pick up the The Longest Journey if you get the chance its a great game.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1221 on: November 05, 2013, 12:51:47 AM »

Finished Viva Pinata.
Will probably start the GFWL version tomorrow.

Started Bellator MMA Onslaught. Should finish the singleplayer stuff overnight/tomorrow morning then i just need to do something like 10 fights online.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1222 on: November 05, 2013, 02:24:22 PM »

Star Wars: Battlefront II (XB) - Conquest mode has consumed my soul.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1223 on: November 05, 2013, 02:37:00 PM »

Star Wars: Battlefront II (XB) - Conquest mode has consumed my soul.

conquest and capture the flag were the only really good modes. the one on PC where it had massive AI armies was pretty awesome, but i think that wasn't available on console.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1224 on: November 05, 2013, 05:27:24 PM »

Finished Bellator MMA Onslaught except for an unobtaintable. Worst part is the game was originally fully functional. They patched it AND THE FUCKING PATCH BROKE IT. The achievement is for playing a ranked match on each of the 6 rings. Seriously how do you fuck that up?!? Oh well i deleted it and cleared the 2 gigs from my HD. I doubt it will ever get the patch removed or repatched so i don't care.

Debating Battlestar Galactica...

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1225 on: November 06, 2013, 11:22:41 AM »

"Aha! I Found It!" Hidden Object Game (WW) - Let's find things!

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1226 on: November 06, 2013, 02:21:51 PM »

Started trying to play Prison Architect but I screwed up the tutorial and when I tried to restart it I couldn't...So now I don't have any idea what I'm doing. Just going to have to pull up a wiki I guess.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1227 on: November 06, 2013, 02:47:17 PM »

Is there an option to just build a giant pit and give them all weapons?

On a whim i popped MK into the 360.
Made it through the ladder and beat Hidden Kombatant  Jade with minimal effort (had struggled before).
Then jumped over to the Challenge Tower. Cleared 40 stages. Going to start challenge 251 in a bit. Once i clear 300 i'm done Smiley

Well not completely... I messed up xboxes. My other system has a save with the characters close to their mastery (I believe they all just need fatalities/xray) so i'll have to change over to wrap that up most likely.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1228 on: November 06, 2013, 05:09:45 PM »

The Last of Us.

Oh my.
techwizard
Donor
Canada