RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:47:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 195160 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1710 on: July 31, 2014, 12:19:58 PM »

Finished
Amazing Alex
TMNT Training Lair - It is like Fruit Ninja. Just a really incomplete not as fun, doesn't track as well Pizza Hut/movie sponsored version. But it was free! (Buy Fruit Ninja instead.)

More Warface and Yahtzee. I don't think either is ever going to end.....

Little more AirMech Arena.

EDIT No need for a double post....
Started Fable Heroes. Only did the first level... but so far i like it! Wish i had played it ages ago when i bought it.

Finally finished the 100 rainbow wins in Yahtzee. Duplicate is going much faster. I think i'm around 20/100 wins in that already.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:08:06 PM by Izret101 » Logged

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1711 on: August 03, 2014, 12:21:20 PM »

Beat Zone of the Enders. Interesting game, but the combat got repetitive towards the end. The main character's angst stricken voice was very annoying.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1712 on: August 03, 2014, 11:04:21 PM »

Finished Yahtzee! HUZZAH!

Also blew through the light and dark levels in Fable Heroes. Need to replay most of the levels for the gold medals now. Will either need to find 3 people to play with or one other person who is willing to run 2 controllers. Damn AI keeps "helping" and stealing my monies! I keep JUST missing the gold scores.

Finished the badges in Warface. 1 match away from level 18/30. Stripes i believe i am at 14/20 for that achievement. I have many many many more hours of playing to hit level 30 :-/ Game is decent though(depending on the day...) so it isn't the worst grind.

Now downloading the HALF A FREAKING GIG patch for Sims Freeplay just for you Ray!

EDIT DAY 2
Didn't have the space for the update. So i didn't get it.

Nabbed another badge in Warface. Finished top 10 on one of the daily missions too!

Got all the gold medals in Fable Heroes. Got to add that to the completed list.

Started Rock of Ages. Strange Atlus game. Seems pretty good though.

Decided my new phone game was going to be Snap Attack. ~2,100,000 more points to go!

EDIT Day 3
Had some good runs in Warface hardcore co-op.
Hit level 20/30 (4.5k away from 21. Supposedly 291,600 away from lvl30)
Nabbed 4 Stripes. So 18/20 for that.

Try and get a round or 2 of Snap Attack in before bed. Doubt it.

EDIT Day 4
Warface is running a "Triple Double" even on wednesdays now. x2 for XP, Cash and Vendor Points. So i made good progress again yesterday.
19200 away from lvl 23 and 262,000 away from level 30.
19/20 for stripes. I ended up getting a tougher one for killing 5 Heavy Gunners on Hardcore difficulty with a sapper shovel.

Also put up ~25k points in Snap Attack. If i do 25k a day i'll be done in ~80 days. I might try and step it up which really wouldn't be hard. I got ~6k in one round yesterday... But in reality i will probably just forget to play or fall asleep one round in.

Got the only done in Rock of Ages and some of the misc can be done online or offline achuevements.

Knocked out some more Airmech Arena. This is also going somewhat faster than anticipated. Which is certainly a good thing. I on'y have something like 20/200 online games played so far though. And i haven't done survival or the bulk of the "offline" stuff. Offline doesn't really exist. No connection to servers no game.

EDIT Day 5
Got all the online/co-op done in Switchball. It is like Marble Blast but was more puzzle oriented.

Got a ton of AirMech Arena done.

No Warface progress made AirMech took up all that time. It might continue to do so should i have available boosting partners.

EDIT Day 6/7
Really no one else plays games?

Ended up playing Left 4 Dead with a group of guys we are going to start working through the game on expert

Started Angry Birds Star Wars on the 360. Cleared Tatooine. Still need to 3 star one more level in it though.

Broke level 20 in AirMech Arena. Still need to hit 30 and get about 65 more wins. The wins will definitely happen first. Might end up trying to knock out more of the in game challenges too.

Continued the break from Warface that started Wednesday. Started playing it tonight to help a buddy again. Really do want to only play on Wednesdays though from now on to take advantage of the double everything
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:45:42 PM by Izret101 » Logged

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1713 on: August 11, 2014, 01:57:53 PM »

Really no one else plays games?

wow it has been a long time since anyone other than you posted. i'll add that i've been plugging away at chrono trigger even though i'm way behind the july playthroughs. i just got through the fiendlord's keep and am now back in 65,000,000 BC
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 01:11:04 AM by techwizard » Logged
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1714 on: August 11, 2014, 01:59:48 PM »

Played a bit of Gears of War: Judgment last night. That's about all I've played recently...

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1715 on: August 12, 2014, 01:03:10 AM »

Hit level 29 in Airmech Arena. To a certain degree XP/leveling and playtime seem directly linked rather than XP and performance.
Win by a sliver or a perfect victory the only thing that effects how much XP is the amount of time it took to get there. The longer the match the more XP(to a point). But the longer the match the lower the XP per minute yield.

I figure i have another 1-2 hours of leveling at current pace.

SnapAttack closing in on half a million points. 2 million to go! (Bastards.)

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1716 on: August 18, 2014, 12:03:20 AM »

Since last post.

Finished Airmech Arena.
Finished Angry Birds Star Wars WP

Warface just leveling left. I did some rough estimates. Should be 16hours if I get a good 2x XP stage the next few Wednesdays.

Finished Left4Dead on expert. Need to mop up DLC achievements.

Finished Halo CEA on Legendary. Little mop up left.

Broke 500k in Snap Attack.

Loaded up World of Tanks to get a free tank and garage slot. Cheesy

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1717 on: August 19, 2014, 10:58:25 PM »

Got even closer to achievement completion of L4D. Just need to play The Sacrifice ending and turn on all 3 generators at once (requires 3 humans i can only run 2), sacrifice Bill and smoker pull a boomer bile covered survivor.

Finished Halo: CEA. Cleared Library on Legendary in under 30 mins(used a guide for grenade jump tricks and how to avoid certain fight sequences) and finished the warthog ride on The Maw on Legendary with over 1 minute left on the clock.(First try. Like a MFing boss.)

Worked on Angry Birds: Space. And by worked on it i mean i let a macro run for ~6-8 hours. Since i already finished everything else and can't be bothered to play the game for 30 hours,  break 500,000 blocks, throw 5,000 birds.

Also got pulled into World of Tanks again. Nabbed a couple achievements and working on training on tank crews, working through the German "tech tree" to get a artillery that is suggested for a different achievement, and working thru the new Soviet tank "tech tree" for various new achievements.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1718 on: August 21, 2014, 10:47:43 PM »

Finished Left For Dead after about 30 mins today Cheesy

Playing some more World of Tanks now Smiley

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1719 on: August 22, 2014, 09:35:14 AM »

Finished Cthulhu saves the world.  Playing Evilquest now.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1720 on: August 22, 2014, 05:36:52 PM »

I started playing Skyrim.  Goodbye, free time.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1721 on: August 22, 2014, 09:39:13 PM »

I get off the train and the first thing I see is this guy saluting his Führer.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1722 on: August 23, 2014, 12:22:35 AM »

Knocked out just over half of the campaign in Mindjack with Tyn.
Hopefully tomorrow we can finish my playthru and get a jump on his.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1723 on: August 26, 2014, 12:45:22 AM »

Finished all the misc achievements in World of Tanks. All i have left is grinding. Which much to the disappointment of my teammates will be mostly done via turbo while i sleep.

Wrapped up the campaign in Mindjack. Just misc stuff to finish now and run through the campaign with him as host.

Started and finished The Raven: Episode One. I am REALLY trying to like it. I just am not. Mostly due to buggy gameplay. In a game that literally uses two buttons and a stick for movement there shouldn't have been so much trouble getting these things to work correctly. Only 2 more eps to go....
Walking Dead Season 2 final episode is supposed to come out this week so i'll finally get around to starting that and marathoning it too.

Someone i know set up a goal to finish Blobster (phone game) i was told it is a short easy game so i decided to get back into it myself. It was easy until the last half of the final world where so much is going on at once on screen it slows the phone to a crawl and stutters. Which does not work well when going though stages that require precision and collectables and enemy dodging.

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1724 on: August 26, 2014, 08:56:33 AM »

I've been co-oping through Diablo III on Xbox One with my wife. I was skeptical of this as a console game before, but now I'm convinced - it's fantastic. It might even be the definitive way to play this.

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length