RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:16:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 276129 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #525 on: December 31, 2016, 07:45:27 PM »

Hey now,

Time to show off a few end-of-the-year TransFormers scores, starting with:

Hey, wait... whose hands are those? Let's zoom out, and...

Fort Max has finally busted out of the confines of his box, and Blaster is quickly following suit:

And now, a little something for all the children-of-the-'80s out there:

Hey look, Maxxy picked up a couple minions/mixtapes for his new little buddy!

Catch y'all next year...

...'Late
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 03:21:14 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #526 on: March 11, 2017, 12:28:58 AM »

Hey now,

Wow, almost two and a half months since the last post, huh? People still paying off the bills from all that holiday gift shopping, I'll bet. ANYway, I'd better post my latest TransFormers Titans Return pickups before this thread falls off the front page.  Tongue

I grabbed the Titan Masters Ptero, Sawback, Repugnus, Shuffler, and Nightbeat, along with Bumblebee, another Rewind, G1 Blitzwing, and...

...ReproLabel sheet sets for Stripes, Rewind, "Spensor," and Blaster. The Spensor labels are for the second Rewind I bought, to make him resemble a Mountain Dew vending machine in cassette form. And the... um, stripes... on Stripes' label sheet are embossed.

But wait, there's more! UPS dropped off a few third-party upgrade kits and accessories earlier today. Now imagine my dread when I saw the top of the box:

As you can see, someone apparently used the shipping box as a step-stool. Fortunately, I was relieved when I opened it up and found the contents beautifully uncrushed:

I'll fill you in on these upgrades at a later time.

Until then...

...'Late
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #527 on: March 28, 2017, 03:27:39 PM »

Hey now,

Just got in a few b-day pressies:

Of course, there's the obligatory Optimus Prime:

This particular Optimoid Entity is a triple-changing headmaster styled in the G2 Laser Rod in robot mode, and G2 Hero in tanker truck mode. He also transforms into a really awkward-looking plane, making him a tribute to the triple-changer Octane.

Then there's Titan Returns Megatron:

Styled after the G2 Hero release, TR Megs transforms into a pretty sweet battle tank and pretty kickass-looking fighter jet. Sound familiar? Kinda makes me wonder if these bad boys are gonna be re-decoed and rereleased as Octane and Blitzwing some time down the line. If so, I'll definitely bite on Blitzie.

Until then, let me show you:

just one more upgrade kit to go, and I'll treat y'all to T3H MOST 3XTR3@M TransFormers makeover yet!

But before I go, lemme show ya my most awesomest TransFormers score yet:

BTW I have some more TransFormers scores comin' down the pipe, so stay tuned...

...'Late
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #528 on: April 22, 2017, 01:23:00 PM »

Um... hello? Anybody here? Bueller? Bueller?

Whelp, looks like I'm monopolizing this thread yet again to show off my TransFormers scores, starting with this MP Wheeljack knockoff:

This bad boy's pretty solid for a knockoff. If only the paint job was a little tighter, this would be a perfect imitation.

And he's just in time to help upgrade my oversized MPP10 Optimus Prime toy:

Hmmm... that looks familiar:

Whelp, that's it for now. Tune in next time when I whip out this bad boy...

...as well as this:

Until then...

- 'Late
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 01:25:24 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #529 on: April 22, 2017, 01:33:23 PM »

Feel free to monopolize it. I like looking at the stuff you put here.

When I was a kid, there were a couple of times my mom made me sell some toys at garage sales. The Transformers collection didn't come away unscathed from this. I must have been allowed to keep one or two because I still have Wheeljack and some Gobot.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #530 on: April 23, 2017, 11:21:58 AM »

Hey now,

Feel free to monopolize it. I like looking at the stuff you put here.

I figured you'd be more interested in the graphing calcs I posted in Small Scores...  Tongue

When I was a kid, there were a couple of times my mom made me sell some toys at garage sales. The Transformers collection didn't come away unscathed from this. I must have been allowed to keep one or two because I still have Wheeljack and some Gobot.

Almost all of mine disappeared after a time. Well, except for G1 Jetfire-- AKA the link to the never-realized TransFormers/Robotech crossover-- which literally fell apart after several years of enduring nonstop play. I gave the remains to a gentleman who incorporated them into Warhammer 40K landscapes.

I also had the complete Constructicons/Devastator set, the Insecticon Kickback, Sunstreaker, and the minibots Seaspray, Powerglide, and Warpath. On the GoBots side I had the Super GoBots Destroyer and Staks, as well as the Puzzler combiner set I got on closeout. I also had Slicks (F1 race car), Spoons (forklift), and-- naturally-- this Bad Boy:

Now you know where my obsession with the A-10 began...

...'Late
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #531 on: April 23, 2017, 06:52:44 PM »

I had that same Go-Bot as a kid.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #532 on: July 17, 2017, 12:52:37 PM »

My DAV is a board game gold mine. They have a special for 99 cent board games this week on top of it.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
jcalder8
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #533 on: July 18, 2017, 03:44:19 PM »

My DAV is a board game gold mine. They have a special for 99 cent board games this week on top of it.
That's a great find!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #534 on: July 19, 2017, 10:25:42 PM »

Hey now,

Glad to see that, at long last, I'm not the only contributor to the thread this year. That being said, I'm worried about Michael-of-Engineering-Fame's whereabouts.

ANYway, while I have a ton of TransFormers I intend to show off in the future-- including a batch of G1s I'm buying from a fellow RF Gentleman who shall remain nameless-- for the moment, I'll show off a couple things I picked up for flippage... with the proceeds going to buying more TransFormers, natch.

ANYway, here goes:

- Complete Rokenbok Action Sorter & Conveyor: the box is the only thing in off condition; everything else is still wrapped and brandy-new.

[/url]

- Monogram 1:12 scale '57 Chevy coupe 3 'n 1 model kit: This is a fairly large model kit. Like the Rokenbok set, it's all brand-new and unassembled parts in a really beat-up box.

Until next time...

...'Late
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #535 on: August 17, 2017, 01:51:36 AM »

Hey now,

I bought a batch of G1 TransFormers from a mystery RF Gentleman, which came in the other day.

All right, let's do this.

It's geezin' time!

Starting things off is Warpath, Huffer, and a Diaclone driver for my Japanese G1 Optimus Prime reissue. Warpath was one of my fave childhood TransFormers mini-bots (along with Powerglide), and I bought Huffer for my best bud as a b-day pressie.

Up next: a nearly-complete Constructicons/Devastator set (it's missing one gun). I'll show this one off a little later when all the CrazyDevy upgrade parts I ordered come in.

And now, the main event! Sure it's all yellowed half to death, but I finaly got my hands on a fully functional Robotech/Macross Veritech/Valkyrie fighter G1 Jetfire!

Oh yeah, that's niiiice...

No baby, keep the armor on... yesss... mmmm-hmmm...

Sadly, as I tried to change him into battroid robot mode, disaster struck!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #536 on: August 17, 2017, 09:36:01 PM »

Glad to see that these made it to you safely. I'll be curious to see what fantastical upgrades you decide to add to them.

For others that might be interested... I have a lot more G1 Transformers to sell. Hit me up if you want a list.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #537 on: August 21, 2017, 10:19:44 AM »

Hey now yet again,

My Jetfire repair parts came in...

...as well as more TransFormers upgrades and 3rd-party offerings:

Up first: Optimus Prime Age of Extinction sword keychain, and the 3rd-party Generation Toy Leaders set.

r

Although they're not of great stature-- both stand at about 4 inches in height from head to foot-- they sport some decent detail and are more than reasonably poseable. They're also roughly to scale with a 3rd-party Devastator set I have on backorder. Needless to say, I'll be sure to show that bad boy off to y'all when it comes in, as well as show off some comparison shots with my other Devastator sets.

Up next is a full-figure upgrade for Titans Return Powermaster Optimus Prime:

All right, time to break out my other upgrade set and screwdriver kit, and go to town.

Whelp, seeing as how I've got my screwdriver kit out, I may as well get started on the Jetfire fix:

TO BE CONTINUED...
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #538 on: September 11, 2017, 01:43:30 AM »

I got lazy for making posts, then photobucket went lame-o, now Im trying to figure out how to use Flickr to post on here.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #539 on: September 11, 2017, 09:18:57 AM »

I got lazy for making posts, then photobucket went lame-o, now Im trying to figure out how to use Flickr to post on here.

Doesn't Crabby use Flickr? Hmm.  When I jumped from photobucket I wen to TinyPic, mainly because it never seems to have problems.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length