RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:56:32 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 275637 times)
engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #540 on: September 11, 2017, 09:57:31 AM »

That's a whole lot of Transformer goodness, I'm a bit jelly...
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #541 on: September 24, 2017, 05:19:00 PM »

I recently picked up a little Kingdom Hearts, Heartless blindbag figure that was like 75 cents heavily discounted as "damaged" because someone had opened the bag.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #542 on: September 24, 2017, 10:34:56 PM »

@shoboni Looks like a nendoroid.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #543 on: November 03, 2017, 04:38:03 AM »

Anyone here collect TMNT toys from the 80s and 90s? I want to sell them off to get more game money.  thought I would give RFgen first dibs

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #544 on: November 03, 2017, 07:50:04 AM »

Got this guy a few days ago:
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #545 on: November 05, 2017, 01:33:48 PM »

Never seen a plush Egg man. Pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #546 on: November 06, 2017, 11:12:04 AM »

Got this as a wedding present from a co-worker today!  It's complete too! (the one strut in in the box).

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #547 on: December 08, 2017, 01:26:18 PM »

I bought this for my son for Christmas. Funko has made a line of Disney Afternoon figures:

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #548 on: December 16, 2017, 11:25:50 PM »

Hey now,

Sorry I haven't posted anything new for several months... but fear not! For as you'll soon see, I've hardly been slacking on the TransFormers scores:

It's quite the mix this time 'round.  For starters, I ordered the first wave of Prime Master figures & decoy shells from the new Power of the Primes series, which pays tribute to the Pretenders line from the TransFormers' HGaSiaD&FEtMMS* period, AKA the late '80s - early '90s.

*Hilariously Grasping at Straws in a Desperate & Futile Effort to Maintain Market Share

Speaking of grasping at straws: I also grabbed a couple Micro Machines MicroMasters transports seen at the top, with Overload on the left and Erector (*SNICKER*) on the right. Below those is the Decepticon Demolition team, part of the mini-cons line introduced in PokeFormers TransFormers Armada back in the early aughts. Speaking of which, at the bottom is a Mickey D's Armada Optimus Prime Happy meal toy thingy.

Getting back to goodies for the youngins: I picked up a loose Playskool Rescue Bots Optimus Prime car-carrier for next to nothing.

Ultra Magnus is gonna be p!$$ed when he finds out Optie's stolen his gig.

I also dove into the third-party Trannies with a vengeance, picking up DX9's War In Pocket version of Soundwave, and Iron Factory's mini rendition of Shockwave. Each toy is about 4.5 inches high, and sports surprisingly good detail and poseability for its size. Mini Soundwave even has three transformable versions of Lazerbeak, Ravage, and Buzzsaw... or is it RatBat? Kinda hard to tell, but the super-mini-cassette-bots are also surprisingly detailed... which you'll see in a future toy scores post.

Another neat third-party offering I couldn't pass up: An oversized version of G2 Laser Optimus Prime, which is roughly to scale with the original Master Piece Optimus Prime MP-01 toy. I'll definitely be showing this guy off in a future toys scores post.

Rounding things out is Combiner Wars Shockwave, and RiD Sandsting:

But my fave piece in the batch by far is this bad boy*:

*Grin THE facepalm

Uh-oh, I'm feeling my super-patriotism rising in a very bad place... CUE THE MOOD MUSIC!

Was it good for you too?

ANYway, that's about it for now. Until next time...

...'Late
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #549 on: December 20, 2017, 09:50:00 PM »

I bought this for my son for Christmas. Funko has made a line of Disney Afternoon figures:

O man this is great I need to find these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #550 on: December 31, 2017, 06:56:08 PM »

Here's an interesting toy that I recently discovered, some BeyBladey thing called Infinity Nado:

Then I turned the box around, and-- uhhh...

*COUGH* moving on: take a gander at my final TransFormers acquisition of the year!

It's a TransFormers Legends God Ginrai (AKA PowerMaster Optimus Prime) set, a limited-edition Takara-Tomy Mall exclusive! Isn't it t3h @w3s0m3z0rz?! What's that, you say? You wanna get a better look at it? Okay, get a load of this:

Oooh, it even includes transforming instructions along with a full-color mini-manga-comic thingy:

The intense action starts right from the first panel, featuring Minerva doing what she does best...

...fulfilling the ecchi fanservice quota of the TransFormers mangaverse.

And you thought the Infinity Nado launcher was pervy...

ANYway, see y'all next year.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #551 on: January 14, 2018, 11:44:50 PM »

It's the greatest Chinese knock-off TransFormers toy evar!

Of course, Dong Man is gonna need a solid set of...

...'Late
jcalder8
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #552 on: March 05, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »

I have been on a board game buying kick recently and I picked these up for $100, which I think is a pretty good deal.
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #553 on: March 06, 2018, 10:33:03 AM »

@ jcalder8

That is a good deal. Lords of Waterdeep is pretty fun!

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
jcalder8
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #554 on: March 15, 2018, 07:04:09 PM »

I picked these guys and gal up for $10 a pop at Wal-Mart today. I've never seen them before.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length