RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:25:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 276228 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #675 on: September 08, 2020, 05:23:02 PM »

Hello yet again, my esteemed RF Gentlemen!

In the last month, I've stacked up the Transformers toys & upgrades like a fiend:

*WHEW* That's gotta be the biggest, sloppiest image dump I've ever taken on this site! And there's still more to come...

...'Late
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #676 on: September 19, 2020, 06:45:22 PM »

@zagnorch, really like the Transformers Generations War for Cybertron line. The Seekers are my favorite toy designs.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #677 on: September 19, 2020, 10:15:48 PM »

@zagnorch, really like the Transformers Generations War for Cybertron line. The Seekers are my favorite toy designs.

They're supposed to release Thrust as an exclusive to one store or another one of these months. And I've heard no news on a Sunstorm release.

Speaking of orders: I should have a little something to show off later this week, if it actually arrives as scheduled.

Until then, take a gander at my souped-up Siege Ironhide with gap-fillers and weapon upgrades:

...'Late
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #678 on: September 19, 2020, 11:22:49 PM »

Good to know! Sunstorm would be a nice addition if they do it.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #679 on: November 23, 2020, 10:05:18 PM »

All right, all you TransFormers fetishists, let's see if you can survive the final week of No-Nut November after taking a look at these provocative images for your spank-bank!

Ugh, why did Amazon ship Smokescreen to me in a bubble mailer instead of a proper box? I am disappoint.

And now, some upgrades and enhancments:

Check out these neato Starscream forward landing gear and wing missile ad-ons:

I was totally making jet-plane *WHOOSH!* noises while taking the last pic.

Aaaaand that's it for now. Fear not, however, 'cuz there's so much more to come...

Until next time...

...'Late
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #680 on: December 20, 2020, 02:32:41 AM »

Hey now!

Here are my most recent TransFormers pickups, as well as a most nostalgic libation:

Aaaaand that's it for now.

Until next time...

...'Late
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #681 on: December 20, 2020, 11:31:35 AM »

What's a Transformer?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #682 on: December 20, 2020, 11:50:20 PM »

What's a Transformer?

If you have to ask, you'll never understand.

Right, guys?

Ummm... guys? Engineer Mike? Fokakis? Bear78? Nupoile? Ikariniku? MetalFRO? Why don't any of you come around here anymore? Was it something I said or did? Okay, so I goofed on your Ninja Turtles and He-Man toys a little bit, but you know it was all in good fun, right? RIGHT?

It sure is cold in here...
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #683 on: March 04, 2021, 03:27:07 AM »

Okay, guys, this one’s gonna take a while. You may as well sit back, relax, and pop open your favorite pick-me-up elixir…

Let’s get started with a little upgrade kit to make Siege Shockwave look more like his G1 space pistol alt-form.

And with this set of light-up blast effects, Shockwave can celebrate the Yuletide in a most spectacularly violent yet festive manner.

I decided to spoil (heh) Sunstreaker with this set of gap-fillers and shooty-shooties:

And Arcee is getting the works with some leg gap-fillers and a much-less-frumpy backpack.

But before we get to the upgrade, I discovered the spot where Arcee keeps her dainty little space zapper:

Expect the designer of this little feature to get #MeToo’d real soon.

ANYway, back to the main event. In order to connect the new backpack, I hadda pull the hinge-pin connecting the old pack to the back…

…which took not a little effort to yank--

I’m definitely gonna get put on a federal watch list for this.

Err, um, I, uhh…

*POINTS* HOLY CRAP, IS THAT FRANK WELKER OVER THERE?!

Hey, um, welcome back, guys! Aaaaand here’s the upgraded Arcee, complete with a big bulky laser rifle, much more svelte backpack, and… thicker, fuller thighs and calves… mmmmmyeaaaah…

I’m on the fast track to getting #cancelled now.

Umm, err, I, uhhh…

*POINTS* ZOMFG LOOK, IT’S PETER CULLEN!

And now, check out these add-ons that make Super Megatron even Superer!

Now it’s time for a TransFormers: The Movie double-whammy with a special appearance by Optimus Prime!

But these guys aren’t the only stars from the movie who’ve darkened my door in recent weeks…

But wait, there’s more! Check out Omega Supreme’s new little buddy:

D’aaaawww! Isn’t he just da kyootest little feller!

A few more new dudes & one new lady:

I really gotta clean that monitor screen.

Now it’s down to the final toy score! About time, right? BTW thanks for hanging in there up to this point; I really appreciate it! AAAAAAND HERE… WE… GO:

Yep, it’s none other than Warpath, the Autobots’ resident Tourette’s Syndrome (moar like TURRET’S Syndrome, amirite?) sufferer! Fortunately, he’s been able to turn this seeming drawback to an advantage with his jaw-dropping product endorsements:

Whew, that was quite the trip, wasn’t it! But before I go, take a gander at this sweet Constructicons / G.I. Joe poster my main man Razor Knuckles sent my way:

Until next time…

…’Late!
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #684 on: March 04, 2021, 10:14:45 AM »

It's so beautiful all together!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #685 on: March 04, 2021, 07:43:58 PM »

It's so beautiful all together!

Zagnorch, Shaggy, CrabMaster2000, Izret101, Disposed Hero, RussLyman, Duke.Togo, Shadow Kisuragi, WildBil52, Nupoile, MetalFRO, SingleBanana, and Bickman2k, all in unison:

"It's so beautiful!"

Oh whoops, I left out EngineerMike. Hey, where did that guy go, anyway? He hasn't posted here since last summer, and hasn't posted a toy score in over two years. I mean, he's the creator of this thread, but he's been acting kinda like a deadbeat dad in recent days. I wonder if there's something that can entice him to drop by and say "hi" at the least--

Oooh! I think I found just the thing:

If this doesn't get him to come 'round, then nothin' will.

...'Late
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #686 on: March 04, 2021, 09:29:07 PM »

Those are my He-Man figures.  He-Man was my favorite childhood toy!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #687 on: March 05, 2021, 05:16:59 AM »

Those are my He-Man figures.  He-Man was my favorite childhood toy!

HEY! DON'T TOUCH THOSE! THEY'RE BEING USED TO LURE IN ENGINEER MIKE! NOW MOVE ALONG!
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #688 on: March 09, 2021, 10:14:28 AM »

Since Zagnorch yelled at me, I guess I did have one other recent toy pick up.  I got this "never used" Meteor off eBay a few months ago.

Ended up getting some repro stickers for it (the only time repro is ok with me).

This was the last Series 3 M.A.S.K. vehicle I needed.  Just have some Series 4 and Lazer Command (LOL) left besides mics parts I'm missing.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #689 on: March 09, 2021, 06:03:34 PM »

Hey now,

Since Zagnorch yelled at me, I guess I did have one other recent toy pick up.  I got this "never used" Meteor off eBay a few months ago.

Ended up getting some repro stickers for it (the only time repro is ok with me).

This was the last Series 3 M.A.S.K. vehicle I needed.  Just have some Series 4 and Lazer Command (LOL) left besides mics parts I'm missing.

Ooh yeah, baby, Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! Right, Engineer Mike?! Yeah, you know full well what the deal is, don't you! I know you're lurking out there, pretending to not pay any attention to this! C'mon, bud, don't be afraid to make you presence known; we really miss ya 'round here. The least you could do is drop by and say "hi" every once in a while, even if you don't have a toy score to show off. Is that too much to ask?

Meanwhile: I dunno why, but when I saw the second picture of the plane split in half, the space shuttle Columbia disaster just popped up in my mind... and I have no idea why. I mean, the thing isn't even vaguely space-shuttle-like in appearance...

ANYway, I'll have several new pick-ups-- some of which... get this... might NOT be TransFomers (*GASP!*)... that I hope to show y'all some time before the end of the month. Until then...

...'Late
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length