RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:02:52 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Episode 6 - RFGeneration Community Playthrough Wrap-Up 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Episode 6 - RFGeneration Community Playthrough Wrap-Up  (Read 8060 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, 12:19:37 PM »

And every episode should be thought of as a "supplement" to the playthroughs, or an outlet for people who have played the game already (maybe not during our playthrough) to discuss the game(s) more in-depth.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 10:13:37 AM »

"I have many 2"x4"'s to swat at shadows" is the best pick up line I've ever heard. Wish I had that in my arsenal when I was younger Wink

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2014, 10:16:34 AM »

"I have many 2"x4"'s to swat at shadows" is the best pick up line I've ever heard. Wish I had that in my arsenal when I was younger Wink

Ha, ha! Yeah, that and "I can pull you out of black holes." I figure we can fund the website for a few years by having a "Fleach Auction" for the ladies. Wink

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 09:09:11 AM »

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2014, 12:24:34 PM »

YOU WERE THERE. Wink

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length