RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:34:10 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Submissions In Limbo 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Print
Author Topic: Submissions In Limbo  (Read 101045 times)
evil_ash_xero
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2022, 05:04:55 AM »

Thanks for working on the submissions. I'm hesitant to take more scans now, as I don't want to add to the pile. Or is now the time to do it?
The queue has been greatly reduced over the past week, go for it. Smiley

Awesome. I'll try to get a few more sent to you guy in the next few days.
Timzy88
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2022, 03:20:30 PM »

I also seem to have a bunch of games stuck in Limbo lol. I didn't think anything of it till this week.

Games Additions
Dragon's Lair II: Timewarp
Crazy Taxi
Nintendo Switch Sports
Ghostwire Tokyo[Deluxe Edition]
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands[Chaotic Great Edition]
Crawlco Block Knockers

Games Variations
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game Complete Edition[K.O. Edition]
Doom: The Classics Collection[Collector's Edition]
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2022, 08:28:37 AM »

Had a chance to start chipping away at the queue last night (been royally non-COVID sick for a good week) and the log-jam may be slowly coming through again.  Lots of doubles to sort out due to being backed-up and some goofy site stuff.

Also, not sure if it's the submitter or the sub losing info in transit, but I've had a few pop in that had no media format, upc, or really much past a title, so that's kinda new...

Keelah se'lai
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2022, 10:32:08 AM »

Also, not sure if it's the submitter or the sub losing info in transit, but I've had a few pop in that had no media format, upc, or really much past a title, so that's kinda new...

Some of the "Required" fields may have got knocked out during the upgrade and are no longer marked as required?

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #184 on: June 01, 2022, 01:55:42 PM »

Some of the "Required" fields may have got knocked out during the upgrade and are no longer marked as required?

Not sure, but it has made a few subs quite tricky...

Keelah se'lai
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #185 on: June 05, 2022, 05:08:17 PM »

I see that two of my submissions are held up... Probably because I forgot to add the variation title...

Both of these should have the variation title "Promo Only - Not for Resale":
Street Fighter IV (PS3) and Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus (PS3)

EDIT (18th of June 2022): Still held up.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 05:44:47 PM by mumboking » Logged
kaysow
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2022, 02:38:03 AM »

I've had a submission for the UK version of the God of War Collection for PSVita in limbo since before the recent db troubles. Dunno if it's visible to the approvers or corrupted and just stuck there forever, but in the chance we can clear it out of my queue I've submitted another take on it.

NMErickson
Donor

Stats
« Reply #187 on: June 28, 2022, 11:25:36 AM »

Have two stuck in limbo from before the db issue:
Games Additions
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga[Deluxe Edition]
Turok

Lego is PS5. The standard edition submission was approved but not the D.E. variant. Turok is the PS4 Limited Run standard edition.

Thanks!
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2022, 11:57:28 AM »

I think I updated and pushed through all of these except Lego SW, which is getting kicked out as already in the dB.  Not sure if the UPC is the same, haven't looked into it yet.  Perhaps it needs to be resubmitted as a variant?

Keelah se'lai
n64ra
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #189 on: August 22, 2022, 11:42:19 AM »

Hello, I submitted Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition (Switch) some time ago. What can I do to help it along? It is this item https://www.play-asia.com...edition-english/13/70fai1

Thanks.
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2022, 01:37:59 PM »

Finally got a moment to verify this as an Asian-exclusive with several other languages included, and took the first sub in the queue (and sadly had to reject several others.)  Apologies for the long wait, some of these imports are tricky to nail down.

Keelah se'lai
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2022, 06:56:16 PM »

I just submitted a Steam program called SpaceEngine and chose IBM PC as the console, I had forgot Steam and GOG were options and have corrected that with my next submission forward Bronze Age. So whoever reviews that change it to Steam.

RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2022, 04:59:12 PM »

It was approved under IBM PC, so if anyone can change it to Steam or if its alright under PC then keep it.

http://www.rfgeneration.c...nfo.pl?ID=W-016-S-02290-A

Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #193 on: October 10, 2022, 09:54:24 AM »

I submitted a Double Dragon variant for Sega Genesis that I did not see in the database, but I don't see that it has been added. This was at least a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure what I need to do to get it added.

Running out of games to buy.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #194 on: October 10, 2022, 06:37:47 PM »

I submitted a Double Dragon variant for Sega Genesis that I did not see in the database, but I don't see that it has been added. This was at least a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure what I need to do to get it added.

Wait many months.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length