RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:49:16 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Submissions In Limbo 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Submissions In Limbo  (Read 101041 times)
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2017, 11:20:51 AM »

Been about 4-5 days and I submitted Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype for Vita physical. It's just sitting there. Just curious what is going on. Thanks.

They Play-Asia release?  I think it already exists.

http://www.rfgeneration.c...nfo.pl?ID=C-189-S-00160-A

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2017, 11:38:34 AM »

Been about 4-5 days and I submitted Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype for Vita physical. It's just sitting there. Just curious what is going on. Thanks.

They Play-Asia release?  I think it already exists.

http://www.rfgeneration.c...nfo.pl?ID=C-189-S-00160-A
Oh neat thanks. For some reason anytime I looked it up it would not show up. Cool,thank you!
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2017, 11:40:13 AM »

No problem, I actually just submitted to fix the title of that entry and link it to the LRG version.

Mr Irrelavent
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2017, 12:16:51 AM »

I'm waiting to see if Fire Emblem Echoes has been submitted as well as see if the regular edition of Operation Babel will be approved.  I know the special edition of OB was added but not the regular release.  I'd add FE but almost every time I add something, it gets rejected as someone else submits the title so figured it's best to not even bother this time.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2017, 09:54:40 AM »

...Shadows of Valentia was submitted, both regular and limited, and Operation Babel is submitted as well. You just happen to pick up similar titles that our active submitters are picking up. Cheesy

Mr Irrelavent
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2017, 11:26:36 PM »

This month has been freaking brutal on all the new releases.  Guessing someone has submitted Disgaea 5 for the switch.  Really wish people could see what's already been submitted, I can't help thinking it would help reduce any multiple submissions of the same titles.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2017, 01:06:11 PM »

Disgaea 5. Just got submitted twice within the last day: http://www.rfgeneration.c...nfo.pl?ID=U-231-S-00110-A
We actually only tend to get multiple submissions on RPGs and limited print games on release weeks.

Mr Irrelavent
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2017, 04:13:16 PM »

Disgaea 5. Just got submitted twice within the last day: http://www.rfgeneration.c...nfo.pl?ID=U-231-S-00110-A
We actually only tend to get multiple submissions on RPGs and limited print games on release weeks.
Due to there being two releases, that's no surprise.  I'd have gone for the limited release from NIS but I just couldn't justify spending $90 on the extras when I got the main game for $48.
Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2017, 04:03:32 AM »

I have a submission that's been in the queue for about a week (which is registering as two separate submissions).   The submission is a UKV Super Mario Kart, which was distributed by THE Games, which uses the original blue box design.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 04:11:44 AM by Raidou » Logged
mikenac
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2017, 07:54:32 AM »

I submitted (I think) a switch game to be added. Honestly I cannot remember if I submitted it or not lol. Its a Japanese release called Minna de Wai Wai! Spelunker. Can someone check to see if I did submit it or not?

Instagram- nacsgaming

toze3
DB Reviewer
Portugal

Stats
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2017, 01:55:55 PM »

I submitted (I think) a switch game to be added. Honestly I cannot remember if I submitted it or not lol. Its a Japanese release called Minna de Wai Wai! Spelunker. Can someone check to see if I did submit it or not?

Just go to submit tab on the top of the page and check on "view My approved Submissions"

hope it helps
mikenac
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2017, 03:46:22 PM »

Ah ok I still see it pending. Thanks!

Instagram- nacsgaming

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2017, 10:39:34 PM »

.hack last recode was submitted 3 days ago. Still waiting. Lately it seems slower than ever to get something approved and this topic seems to get ignored now.Very frustrating.
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2017, 03:26:35 AM »

.hack last recode was submitted 3 days ago. Still waiting. Lately it seems slower than ever to get something approved and this topic seems to get ignored now.Very frustrating.

.hack now approved.

It takes time to approve a submission because some level of research has to be done. Yet we are all volunteers in full time employment
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2018, 03:45:47 AM »

Cyber Troopers: Virtual On x Toaru Majutsu no Index: Toaru Majutsu no Dennou Senki

Been stuck for about a week.

https://www.play-asia.com...x-toaru-majutsu/13/70b0vf
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length