RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:22:37 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Submissions In Limbo 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Submissions In Limbo  (Read 101042 times)
Clumsy Colin
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2018, 05:13:48 AM »

Cyber Troopers: Virtual On x Toaru Majutsu no Index: Toaru Majutsu no Dennou Senki

Been stuck for about a week.

https://www.play-asia.com...x-toaru-majutsu/13/70b0vf

Can tell you have never been to MobyGames. A week waiting for an approval is super-fast. You wanna try Months even years there. So chill.
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2018, 04:24:50 PM »

Metal Max Xeno

Been a few days so just curious.
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2018, 06:24:56 PM »

Metal Max Xeno

Been a few days so just curious.
Approved. Sometimes new releases that are generally easy to look through get caught up in flurries of random PC titles and whatnot. Thanks for your patience.
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2018, 12:25:43 PM »

I know you all don't like my submissions here lately but I've had one for Hellblade Senua Sacrifice for the PS4 stuck in limbo since earlier this week.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2018, 10:55:17 PM »

I know you all don't like my submissions here lately but I've had one for Hellblade Senua Sacrifice for the PS4 stuck in limbo since earlier this week.

It's been approved. I wouldn't say that we don't like your submissions. We're just trying to ensure that we have solid policies regarding submissions to keep RFG as a great database. I know it can be tough as a submitter at times, but know that you and the staff are both working hard to provide the best information that we can!

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2018, 10:24:38 AM »

No worries Duke.  I sent you a PM as I don't know if I should post it here or not.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2018, 12:18:43 PM »

My submission for Sega Genesis Classics, seems to be in limbo?

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2019, 11:32:27 AM »

Armed Seven

Seems to be stuck. Been a few days.
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2019, 02:52:29 AM »

Is this forum still active to submit games? Not getting answers and this submission is not going through..so is the forum dying? Not on enough to know.
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2019, 04:22:58 AM »

Hi @segata. Yes it’s still going and yes games are still being added. However, approvers like myself are doing this for free in our spare time. Sometimes things get busy and we don’t have time to make approvals.

We do have to make checks on the submissions as well. Sometimes those checks are quick and easy. Other times they can be more problematic
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2019, 04:23:36 PM »

Hi everyone. I just wanted to apologise for the slow turn around of the queue lately.

There's been a bit of an explosion in the submission numbers of new games. On top of this I've personally been very busy with work.

I'm trying to chip away at the queue when I can. And I'm trying to do so in the order things were submitted. But please bear with us if there's a bit of a delay
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2019, 01:41:54 PM »

Are you still having issues? Only curious. Dusk Diver has been stuck for over two weeks. If you still are really backed up that's cool. JUst looking for an update. Thank you.
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2019, 03:39:13 PM »

Are you still having issues? Only curious. Dusk Diver has been stuck for over two weeks. If you still are really backed up that's cool. JUst looking for an update. Thank you.

I am still swamped with work. However, I’m on my Christmas holidays from middle of next week so will try and put in a bit of time each day to address the queue.

I’ve approved Dusk Diver for you :-)
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2019, 06:23:03 PM »

Thank you. I don't envy you guys but thanks for the hard work!
Bandaren
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2019, 10:50:31 PM »

Hi

I have a couple of duplicates appearing in my submissions queue.

So if you can, delete ONE "Radial-G: Racing Revolved" and TWO "Zone of the Enders HD Collection"

This should leave each of them still in queue.

keep up the good work!

regards
Band
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length