RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:32:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Club Nintendo Rewards Discussion Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards Discussion Thread  (Read 30851 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« on: January 07, 2015, 07:28:47 AM »

I know there's a thread about 2014's Platinum Rewards in Collection Connection that I kind of hijacked but I figured it would be good to start a new thread here, both for the new year and also because it will be a nice compliment to my Playstation Plus and Games with Gold threads.

*UPDATE* The program is being discontinued this year in July.  grrr
http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

How it works:
http://club.nintendo.com/how-it-works.do

Rewards currently available: *UPDATE* As promised, there are a huge amount of new rewards available. Too many to type here in fact, just click this link to see them all. Happy hunting!
http://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

The following games are available until June 30th, 2015

Super Mario Bros 2 and Excitebike for WiiU

Super Metroid and Super Punch-Out!! for Wii

Super Mario Land, Donkey Kong, Wario Land 2, and The Legend of Zelda for 3DS

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 06:08:07 AM by GrayGhost81 » Logged

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 11:06:41 AM »

I just got 300 coins for registering my sons Xmas stuff.

Things look quite different on the site from when i last added something.
Was cool to see my registration history go back to 2003 though Cheesy

Oh and stickied.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 11:26:10 AM »

Thanks for the sticky.

Yeah I joined in December and registering my whole Wii and 3DS collections put me over 1500. I've grabbed a few things here and there. I'm excited to see what they put out month to month but I have noticed, looking at a history of past offerings, that they tend to swap a lot of the same titles in and out.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 12:53:13 AM »

I just spent a ton of coins on two reversible 18-pack 3DS storage cases, they came yesterday and were a couple great prizes to get considering I was almost forced to do so because my coins were expiring. I also got my Smash Bros. soundtrack in and that Mewtwo DLC once it is out.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 12:16:29 AM »

I just spent a ton of coins on two reversible 18-pack 3DS storage cases, they came yesterday and were a couple great prizes to get considering I was almost forced to do so because my coins were expiring. I also got my Smash Bros. soundtrack in and that Mewtwo DLC once it is out.
I got two of these as well. It's a must have, since I had a handful of loose DS games and I HATE loose portable carts. I just wish they'd make something similar for GB/GBA.
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 04:01:36 AM »

Looks like they're discontinuing Club Nintendo July 1st. Sad
It says they're going to stock up on rewards and add downloads in February, so don't blow your coins just yet.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 05:41:44 AM »

It says they're going to stock up on rewards and add downloads in February, so don't blow your coins just yet.
Over here it will be ending on September 30th.
Nintendo UK news link: Here
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 05:52:12 AM »

[img width=516 height=387]http://cs11219.vk.me/u118185347/142029090/x_591e33c7.jpg[/img]

Well, that was fun while it lasted. For what it's worth they did put up some primo titles for that last batch and pretty cool NES Remix t-shirt (that sold out instantly).

Time for a shopping spree!

The following games are available until June 30th, 2015

Super Mario Bros 2 and Excitebike for WiiU

Super Metroid and Super Punch-Out!! for Wii

Super Mario Land, Donkey Kong, Wario Land 2, and The Legend of Zelda for 3DS

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 08:27:02 AM »

Every release says that they're scrapping the current Club Nintendo reward system and are going to build a different one. What it will be called nobody knows yet, but this doesn't seem to be the end of any sort of rewards system from Nintendo.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 09:12:30 AM »

http://www.businesswire.c...-Nintendo-Rewards-Program

Everyone was on this hours before me...

I JUST get back into the program and "Hey we gots to close this down now."

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 09:15:18 AM »

Same here. My experience with many of my favorite things is always something where I join in and jump on the bandwagon and then it ends a bit later. Now its Club Nintendo, a decade ago it was Firefly.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 09:16:25 AM »

Well, I guess I may as well go through my games and register them for their points so that I can do one last Nintendo Club points hurrah.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 03:50:56 PM »

As Flee mentioned:

Dozens of downloadable games and a limited quantity of exclusive reward items will be added to the rewards catalog in February.

So I will actually be waiting to see what goes up.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2015, 12:11:04 AM »

Are any of you having trouble completing surveys or registering games? I cannot complete any surveys or add any of my new games to get the coins. I hope I can get them all done by the March deadline...

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2015, 03:17:33 AM »

Knowing how easily Nintendo's online services get bogged down, I think the site might be busy with people rushing to register their stuff.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length