RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:07:16 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Club Nintendo Rewards Discussion Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards Discussion Thread  (Read 30885 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2015, 06:01:06 AM »

Holy crap they weren't kidding. They have dumped a ton of downloadable titles up for grabs.

I'm honestly tempted by the Majora's Mask Messenger bag, but it's only for the eventual value of it. I already have a nice bag that I like a lot.

I'm actually shocked that the messenger bag and Mario T-shirt (which is also pretty cool looking) haven't sold out yet.

I'm very likely to just blow all my coins on downloads. It'll be fun researching all of them and picking a bunch out. I've heard some of those "3D Classics" are really good.

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2015, 09:16:59 AM »

Glad I was able to get in on this before all the physical goodies were gone.  I got the Majora's Mask puzzle since it looks so awesome.  I should have a bunch of post-play surveys available tomorrow, enough to get me back up to 600 points, but I'll probably blow the rest of my points on downloadable games.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2015, 06:10:17 PM »

helped my girlfriend snag the messenger bag! took probably a dozen attempts to get through with how slow the site was and how many times it logged her out for no reason. the rest of the prizes looked neat, but nothing really stood out to me as "new". most of them felt like basically what they used to carry a year or two ago, with a few minor changes. a little disappointing honestly, but the bag looked worth it to us so we grabbed that. i don't have nearly enough coins for anything myself.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2015, 06:39:33 PM »

Aaaaand it's down... Sad

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2015, 08:22:27 PM »

Nintendo's servers are 3 gamecubes ductaped together.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2015, 10:34:34 PM »

I'm definately nabbing Doc Louis' Punch Out!!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2015, 10:37:48 PM »

Been trying all day.  Get so close and than booted.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2015, 12:33:42 AM »

"High Traffic Volume" Blah blah blah LET ME IN! I wish I had enough coins for all of it, but I will have to see. I got a sneak peek at some of the stuff on the home page, at least, but still cannot log in! Argh!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2015, 11:04:17 AM »

Got the Zelda puzzle.  Still have 775 coins left with some surveys to do.

SMS set complete!
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2015, 11:47:18 AM »

I queued up a bunch of youtube videos about all the games I didn't know anything about. Hoping to find some hidden gems for my Wii and 3DS.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2015, 03:51:49 PM »

LOL, now there is a message on the website stating they have heavy traffic, blah, blah, blah.  What did you think would happen, Nintendo?

SMS set complete!
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2015, 07:59:29 PM »

Still can't get on....WTF Nintendo?!?!

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2015, 11:33:25 PM »

I stayed up WAY too late last night frantically refreshing to buy what I think will be out of stock first. I have 30 post-play surveys to do and will have to wait on those until the traffic dies down, because I am not about to spend two hours refreshing constantly for 10 more coins.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2015, 06:16:10 AM »

We're experiencing heavy traffic at the moment, so accessing your account may take a little longer than usual and you may see display issues with your account when logged in. Please note that you'll have until 6/30/15 to redeem your rewards. Thank you for your patience.
No offense, but I'm so glad I'm not gunning for some dumb tchotchkes and have plenty of time to decide which downloads I want. For those looking to grab the physical items, I feel for you.

Having said that, HarmoKnight looks pretty awesome and I'm pretty sure that's the first lock for my list.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2015, 09:05:28 AM »

Need those Smash Bros Posters!!! Gotta scrounge up some more coins!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length